Why Bali Is The Perfect Place For Bachelorette
So your bestie has decided to tie the knot, and the first thing on your mind is, obviously, the bachelorette. While a bachelorette is typically popular in the West, it has made its way into the itinerary of the big fat Indian wedding as well. Thankfully, Bali has been rising on our radar as one of the most fun destinations for bachelorette parties, and we don’t think it’s going anywhere anytime soon! So, kick off in a fancy suite, stylish enough for your entourage, catch a show and head out to an after-hours nightclub to party all night. Simple and obvious. Bali is more fresh and original than the usual bachelorette party destinations. The Island of Gods is the perfect mix of laid-back cool and ready to party attitude, and we just can’t get enough! If you’re planning a bachelorette party anytime soon, definitely don’t write it off. Bali is totally equipped to make your bash all that you want it to be! We’re certain the Island of God will meet all your trip requirements.From a cookie cutter night of drinking and dancing to something a little more custom designed, the options for a great party are practically limitless in Bali. So go on and explore the island both on and off the strip when tackling the 10 best reasons why Bali is the perfect destination for Bachelorette.
1. Paradise Beaches And IslandsEnjoy a final hurrah before the big day in the Bali Island, where the perfect bachelorette weekend is as easy as finding the right stretch of pearly beach. Beaches in Bali is a result of what happens when you challenge the God to create the perfect party island, and the God replies, “Challenge accepted.” It’s sun, sand, and clear blue water as far as the eyes can see. Suddenly hit gags with extra resonance. Some of the popular beaches in Bali are Nusa Dua, Kuta Beach, and Legian Beach.Although be sure to wear sunscreen.
2. Explore On A Two-WheelerWe all know that wandering and making memories is what you do on a bachelorette. The quickest way to get around the island is by a two-wheeler and there are many places where you can rent a bike/scooter/bicycle on the daily or weekly basis. The average weekly price should be around IDR 200,000.Make sure you wear a helmet.
3. Quenches Thirst For SpaWhile a Bali vacation already exudes relaxation with water-front chaises, cocktails and a leisurely state of mind, you can amp up that feeling with a spa visit. Palm-fringed beaches, fruit punch cocktails, gin-clear seas and steel drum bands are sure to soothe your cares away during your Bali’s experience. Thi Ayana Spa on the rocks, is one of the most stunning spas, not just in the Bali, but in the world. Enjoy a view of the Indian Ocean right outside your window while you lounge in authentic Indonesian style villas of thatched wood and enjoy a traditional Balinese massage as you listen to the sound of waves lapping against the rock. Sounds perfect, right?
4. Indulge In The Culture Of BaliThe wonderful things about having so many different people in one place are that there’s always something new to try. Balinese are very enthusiastic about their culture and you will get a number of insights which will make you believe it. The traditional dances are one of the most prestigious art forms of Bali. You can enjoy the traditional dance shows of Bali in the fine dine restaurants, on the cruise, in the theatre because they like to boast off their culture. The most famous dance forms include Barong, which is considered as the way to pay tribute to the kings who ruled the land and Kecak, the dance inspired by the Ramayana mythology. What could be better than joining them?
5. Shake Your Booty In Amazing Nightlife Of BaliIf you're looking for wild parties and the best hangover cure all in one spot, then Bali is your place. There’s a never-ending list of clubs and restaurants that are open and very alive until the wee hours of the morning. Ku De Ta Bali is one of Bali’s most prominent hotspots, often consider the trendsetter for upscale nightlife and beach dining venues in Seminyak which is eventually incredible than other similar enterprises all over the island. Go there and unleash the party animals in your and your to-be-married buddy.
6. Visit A Coffee RoasterIf you don't have the coffee addiction already, you will be addicted by the time you leave the island! Iced lattes, cold brew, French press, Bali has it all. If you want to see what goes on a coffee roastery head to the newly open Secret Garden Village, located in the quiet area of Bedugul. It won’t be as crowded as shoreline venues. If you ask us, this makes it a great spot for making memories with friends and it's rightfully said by CCD, A Lot Can Happen Over A Coffee!
7. Bali Island ShoppingIf happiness is a goal - Shopping should be a priority. Wouldn't you agree? The ‘God’s Own Island’ is an absolute shoppers delight. There are hordes of designer shops and malls but there are various markets also that make shopping all the more exciting. With superb bargaining tactics and a little bit of research, shopping in Bali is something everyone would love! Kuta Beach Shopping, Seminyak Beach Shopping, Legian Beach Shopping, Ubud Shopping, Jimbaran Shopping, Nusa Dua Shopping are the local best places for street shopping in Bali where you can treat yourself with the shopping medicine.
8. Lembongan Beach Club & Resort is a perfect delightIf you are a luxury lusty, Lembongan Beach Club & Resort can be the perfect hideout with blue water and club with all amenities to provide you luxury and world-class water sports facility. The island’s most famous beach is sheltered Mushroom Bay with its wide strip of white sand. This part of the paradise is every day trippers favorite, so you might be sharing your spot of paradise with a fair few other people.
9. SundownerNo island trip would be complete without a stunning sunset to get you into the holiday mood. In the most diverse Bali island, the sundowner options are unparalleled. Kuta Beach on the island is perfectly positioned to take in the colorful sunset. Gather your friends and head to these spots for an epic view and perfect end to your day (or a perfect beginning to your night) with funny and deep conversations at the same time.
10. Take A Plunge Into The Number Of Adventure SportsThere is a certain level of thrill and fun involved together when you experience something adventurous. And if you are with your friends, it couldn’t be any better. Bali has been increasingly popping up on the adventure tourism radar thanks to its world-class surfing, paragliding, snorkeling. Nusa Dua is the favorite hotspot for all the water sports activities.I think none of you need more reasons to visit Bali because the star you adore has also marked their presence out there in the Island of Gods. The 'Pathaka Guddi' of Bollywood Alia Bhatt was vacationing in the exotic island of Bali. So what are you waiting for?Buckle up your shoes, pack your bags to explore and get set to add a lifetime memory to your travelogue!
Traveling can do wonders! The blue sky, the open grasslands, high snowy mountains and the twinkling nights have the power to mesmerize you ... know more