ARRIVE TRIVANDRUM-KOVALAM (31OCT) Board your flight/train as per the schedule and arrive in kovalam and transfer to the kovalam Check in at Hotel Kovalam and have dinner (personal expense) and Overnight stay at Kovalam Hotel.
KOVALAM-KANYAKUMARI (1 NOV) After Breakfast, Visit the Sangam of Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal & Arabian Sea Kanyakumari beach. Visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial, 133 feet Thiruvalluvar statue, Kumari Amman Temple, Kanyakumari Beach, Gandhi mandapam and witness the majestic sunset. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Kanyakumari Hotel.
KOVALAM-ALLEPPEY (2 NOV) After an early breakfast, check out from hotel in Kovalam and Move towards Alleppey, also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay on Houseboat.
ALLEPPEY– THEKKADY (3 NOV) After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Thekkday. Upon arrival there, check into the hotel and have lunch (personal expense).In the afternoon, proceed for a boat cruise at Periyar Lake in Thekkday (Direct payment), which is synonymous with wildlife and nature treks. Later in the evening, visit the theatre (non air- conditioned) to have a firsthand experience of arts and crafts through the traditional Kalari Show. After that, you can either shop in the local market or opt for an elephant ride (on direct payment basis) in the evening. Return to the hotel in the evening.
1. Periyar National Park- Periyar National Park is the most important reserve of Southern India which is an important Tiger and Elephant habitat. Rich in flora and fauna, the national park is a feast for all those who love nature and wildlife more than people. Enjoy a walk in the nature bliss which lies untouched by the human disturbances. Look out for the ambush of tigers and herd of elephants playing in the lake. It could be a sight that you will behold in your heart for a long time. The principle attraction of the national remains the Periyar Lake spread in the area of 25sq km that surrounds the national park. This is where you can enjoy the elephants playing in the water or the tigers on the bank quenching their thirst.
2. Elephant ride- When you are at Periyar National Park, a mere sight of the elephant isn't just enough to make your trip worthwhile. Enjoy the elephant ride hitching slowly in his habitat. If you think that's enough the mighty creature will further surprise you with its trunk on your head giving you blessings or you could just enjoy the bath with the elephants in nature's Jacuzzi. 3. Kalari show- Thekkday is full of surprises. When you have had enough of wildlife, it will offer you its culture, rising up your interest again. Kalari or Kalaripayattu is one of the major contributions India has given to the world. Kalari is an ancient form of Martial art which originated in South India and is still a popular art of Kerala. Do not miss this culture coupled with action show, with the stunts that will leave you in awe. Know your history better!
THEKKADY-MUNNAR (4 NOV) After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel transfer to the Munnar, A beautiful hill station. Munnar is 1800 mtr above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (Anamudi - 2695 motor). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls, Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities, the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitages’ Hilarious) - the mountain goat of South India &Tea Museum. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar.
1. Tea plantations- If the sight of huge plantations gives you a thought that ‘Oh! I have seen this place before', then maybe you are not completely wrong. Many of the Bollywood flicks where you can see hero romancing his lady love, has the tea plantations of Munnar in the backdrop. There is no reason why you shouldn't take your spouse in the hilly terrains of Munnar covered in the lush green tea plantations with the perfect romantic weather. Declare your love in the typical Bollywood style!
2. Top Station- The highest point of Munnar located at a distance of 32 km from Munnar. At an elevation of 1700 m you can witness the grandeur of the Western Ghats and its hills. At such a high altitude you can almost float with the clouds around you. The whole scene is beautiful beyond measure. Another peak that you can include in your trip is Anamudi peak. At an elevation of 2,695 m, It is regarded as the highest peak of Western Ghats.
3. Eravikulam National Park- Spread in the vast area of 97 km in Kannan Devan hills, the park is home to a number of endangered species. You can spot here Nilgiri Tahr, Nilgiri Langur, leopard, tiger, Indian bison, etc. Apart from the rich flora.
MUNNAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING (5 NOV) After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc. are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Overnight stay at Munnar.
NOTE: Eravikulam National Park gets closed during FEB & MAR every year due to breeding period.
MUNNAR-COCHIN DROP (6 NOV) After breakfast check out your Hotel at Munnar and Proceed towards Cochin. On reaching Cochin, head straight to Fort Kochi, Kerala’s historic colonial trading center. Spend a day exploring the Pardesi Synagogue on Jew Street, the Chinese fishing nets, St. Francis Church and other monuments here, stopping for food at the atmospheric cafes. End the evening with a cultural show at Greenix Village. For dinner, there’s fresh seafood at restaurants near Princess Street. And after sightseeing Proceed towards Cochin Airport/ Railway Station to board a flight.
Kovalam, Kerala, India
Sagara Beach Resort
Check In - 31-Oct-2016
Check Out - 2-Nov-2016
Alleppey, Kerala, India
Check In - 2-Nov-2016
Check Out - 3-Nov-2016
Thekkady, Kerala, India
Check In - 3-Nov-2016
Check Out - 4-Nov-2016
Munnar, Kerala, India
Misty Mountain Resort
Check In - 4-Nov-2016
Check Out - 6-Nov-2016
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
• Hotels accommodation on 03 Room on Double Sharing. • Breakfast at Hotel. • In Houseboat (APAI Meal) Means (Lunch +Dinner) • Welcome drink on arrival at Hotels. • Transportation in A/c dzire. • All local sightseeing in the same vehicle. • Pickup at Trivandrum Airport and drop at Cochin Airport. • Driver Bata, Fuel, Toll and parking fees. • Inclusive of all applicable taxes.
ARRIVE COCHIN (21 JAN)
Board your flight/train as per the schedule and arrive in Cochin. On reaching Cochin, check in to the hotel. After an early breakfast, head straight to Fort Kochi, Kerala’s hi...