Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, island country perched across the Indian Ocean attracts avid travellers across the globe because of the diverse landscapes, superb weather, enthralling beaches and vast expanses of the ocean, Sri Lanka has something that caters to travellers of every kind! Set forth on a 3 Nights/ 4 Days Sri Lanka tour package that gets you familiar with its diverse landscape, lifestyle, rich culture and abundant wildlife. Must Visit places and experiences like Merissa whale watching, Galle Fort, Hikkaduwa and Colombo are the main attractions of this Sri Lanka Packages which is ideal for group tours and Corporate groups.
date_range 3 Nights / 4 Days
Day 1: Katunayake Colombo Airport – Bentota
Arrive at Colombo airport and transfer to Bentota. Check in your hotel and relax or explore this beautiful resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock. On Bentota River, centuries-old Galapota Temple has a giant Buddha statue. Southeast is Lunuganga, the estate and gardens of architect Geoffrey Bawa. Northeast is his brother Bevis's Brief Garden. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2: Bentota Day Excursion
After morning breakfast, head for full day Excursion of Bentota. Visit Galle Fort, a World Heritage Site, a historic 16th-century fortress noted for its well-preserved walls and Dutch colonial architecture. Take a stroll along the narrow streets and alleys of the fortified city, admire the typical Dutch-style buildings, or take a guided tour to learn more about its history. Today, a museum, as well as many charming shops and cafes, can be found in the fort's interior.
You can also visit Mirissa for whale watching, go for a boat safari on Madu river, a Turtle hatchery and Unawatuna beach.
Day 3: Hikkaduwa Excursion Day
After morning breakfast and some leisure, we will head to explore the Jungle beach, Hikkaduwa Beach. Enjoy a swim at Jungle Beach, a secluded stretch of sand with gentle, calm waters. To access the beach, you need to drive or hike up to the Peace Pagoda, then climb down the steps through the jungle vegetation, meaning the beach remains less crowded than its nearby counterparts. Pick a sunbed near the beach bar, sunbathe, and have a refreshing drink, or drift further away to a quieter, more deserted part of the beach for some rest. Moreover, Hikkaduwa is a very popular water sports centres which provide Scuba Diving, Boating, Water Skiing, Jet Skiing, Snorkeling and WindSurfing ( optional add-on). Also, you can find many places to party and dance. Restaurants Recommended- Mama’s Cafe, Asian Jewel Boutique Party Places- Top Secret, Vibration, Mambo’s Scuba pre-purchase rate – 60 USD
Return to the Hotel. Overnight stay in Bentota.
Day 4: Bentota –Colombo
After morning breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Colombo. Check in the hotel, day free for leisure activity. Boasting a rich colonial heritage, Colombo is a melting pot of races, religions, cultures, and fascinating places to visit. A city of contrasts, glimpse magnificent mansions complete with lush gardens and manicured lawns, exclusive fine dining establishments and shopping malls housing premium quality brands, contrasted with busy street markets and party places. The main seaport of Sri Lanka is in Colombo & adjoining it, is Pettah, a local bazaar & trading area. Other places of interest are the beautiful Buddhist temples, Hindu temples, mosques, the historic Wolfendhal church, residential areas where you find the stately homes of the affluent, the Ceramic Corporation famous for its well-known brand “Noritake” and ODEL the renowned shopping centre. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Restaurant Recommended- Ministry of Crab, Bu Ba, Nihonbashi Honten, Uli's.
- Meet and assistance at the Airport
- SIM card on arrival/booking
- City tour to Bentota/ Hikkaduwa/ Colombo ,
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar with CPAI (Continental Plan) – room with breakfast only
- Transportation in a pvt air conditioned vehicle– All the drivers we have are English speaking guides.
- Toll Chargers (Airport to Colombo & Colombo to Bentota or Galle)
- English Speaking guide/Private Chauffer
- If your flight lands in Colombo before 5 AM or after 7 PM, there will be an extra supplement charge of 25 USD per person for the airport transfers
- Standard hotel check in Time is 2PM and Check out time is 11 AM. If you require early check in (before 2 PM), there will be an extra supplement charge of 40 USD per person
- Rate is valid for 4 pax travelling together
· Entrance fee to sites
· Lunch & Dinner or any meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
· Visa Fees (please log on to www.eta.gov.lk)
· Petrol and damage to the vehicle as per the Vehicle provider policy
· Early check in or late checkout charges.
· Camera or Video permits.
*** Rates are valid only for the Indian Passport Holders only