Stay relaxed as you indulge in the ultimate luxury at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa. This 5-star island resort will bring you so much closer to the unparalleled beauty of the Maldives. Immerse yourself in this beautiful island as you stay in one of the luxury villas - whether you're overlooking your own private pool, lagoons, the beach, or the ocean, you are guaranteed to wake up to beautiful views every day. At Centara Ras Fushi Resort, holidays are made for relaxing, so why not take some time to enjoy a spa treatment or two at their Spa? Indulge in VIP treatment in their rooms and spoil yourselves with a romantic dinner for two on the beach. With our 4 nights/ 5 days Maldives tour package, disconnect yourself from the world and fill your life with excellent experiences that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
date_range 3 Nights / 4 Days
Day 1: Welcome To Maldives
Welcome To Maldives! From the Maldives International airport speed boat transfer will be ready to take you to the Centara Ras Fushi Resort AND Spa Maldives- where affordable luxury and decadence meet in the heart of the Maldives.
Set in the turquoise heart of the Indian Ocean , Centara Ras Fushi Resort AND Spa Maldives which is situated at the tip of South Nilandhe Atoll and offers one of the best accommodations, restaurants and recreation activities. Light and airy villas with wooden flooring and natural setup provide sensational views of the Indian Ocean and offer the choice of beach side or over water accommodation. Pure white sand and a sparkling blue lagoon make this a perfect playground for beach games, snorkelling and water sports, while the magical underwater world of some of the top dive sites in the Maldives can be reached within less than half an hour by Dhoni. Exciting dining with a choice of dining programmes, along with a sublime spa, make this intimately scaled resort a haven for those seeking a tropical escape.
Check in to your Resort and Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 2: Explore the Island
Today you have the entire day for leisure so explore and enjoy the resort activities on your own.
Discover the enchanting and pristine island with endless opportunities to relax and enjoy the beautiful Maldives setting. Laze the day away at the beach side or by the ocean-side pool with its own pool bar, or indulge in absolute pampering at SPA Cenvaree. Sensational treatments inspired by Thai wellness and modern rejuvenation practices are performed in single and double treatment rooms along with romantic couple spa and multi-day authentic Ayurvedic programmes are a speciality.
Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 3: A Day Suggested for Water Activities
In this Tour Package you can enjoy various water sports activities like Wind Surfing, Water Skiing,
Kayaking, Parasailing etc. at an additional cost.
For fun and active holidays, our PADI dive and water sports centre offers an abundance of adventurous
activities including night snorkelling and snorkel safari, sunset fishing and big game fishing, fun tubes and banana rides, excursions such as visit to a local island and a Male sightseeing tour, and water sports with kite surfing, windsurfing, water skiing and catamaran sailing.
Explore some of the Maldives most sought-after snorkelling and dive sites with our PADI dive centre offering programmes for avid divers and beginners alike. The warm waters of the North Mal Atoll offer great visibility allowing you to immerse in a mesmerising world.Exhilarating dive sitesto be found between a five to 20 minutes dhoni ride from the resort include Giraavaru Cave, Kuda Haa, Shark Point, Lions Head, Kuda Faru and Kikki Reef. Farther out at sea, Black Coral Reef, Bandos Rock, Banana Reef, and Maldives Victory Wreck are less than one hour away.
Overnight Stay at the resort.
Day 4: Back to Home
After breakfast transfer to the Male Airport with happy memories of tour.
After reaching India share the pics from your trip with us so that we can create a video souvenir of your trip
to see the videos we have already created for our past travelers do check out YouTube channel -
- Room Type -3N Ocean Front Beach Villa
- Meal Plan - Half Board Plus (Breakfast and Dinner with Drinks)
- Airport Transfer Arrival - by Speed Boat Included!
- Airport Transfer Departure - by Speed Boat Included!
- Compliments - Welcome refreshments on arrival.
For Honeymooner :
- Honeymoons must be conducted within the year of wedding or within 12 months of Wedding date. Wedding Certificate is a must at the time of booking and a copy to be presented upon check-in For all stays of 6 nights or less :-
- A bottle of Sparkling Wine with Luxury Handmade chocolate served in-Villa per room per stay.
- Visa on Arrival Free.
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the resort.
- Daily buffet breakfast and a choice of daily buffet dinners including soft drinks, beers, wines, and cocktails at Oceans.
- A dinner, guests will enjoy up to three hours open bar service, per meal taken, during their meal at the restaurant. This open bar benefit only applies to the dining venue of their
selection, from start to finish, and therefore cannot be carried over to another restaurant
- Dine Around our gift to you*
- Our guests are offered the opportunity to enjoy dinner by prior reservation in either Suan Bua Thai specialty restaurant or at La Brezza, our Italian & seafood specialty restaurant. The daily Chefs Choice three-course menu is served for dinner and a choice of either a meal allowance (credit) value of up to USD 40 net per guest to redeem against or the restaurants la carte menu, from food only.
- Al Khaimah also provides an alternative dining venue for dinner and offers guests the opportunity to redeem USD 40 net per person from the la carte menu only (no Chefs Choice is available here). Reservation must be made in advance and confirmation will be subject to restaurant availability. Meal allowance cannot be reimbursed or exchanged and residual value expires at the end of the meal.
- HALF BOARD +: DRINK LIST AVAILABLE DURING DINNER SERVICE
- The below beverages and brands are included in the Half Board Plus option. On occasions identified brands may be temporarily unavailable due to Maldives distribution limitations. In this event brands of similar quality will be substituted until stocks return. All wines are served by the glass only and requests for bottles will be subject to charge.
- Sparkling wine: Montcadi Cava Brut, Spain
White wine: Niel Joubert, Chenin Blanc, South Africa; Poco Mas, Sauvignon Blanc, Central
Valley, Chile; Poco Mas, Chardonnay Central Valley, Chile; Barone Montalto Bianco, Italy
Red wine: Poco Mas, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chile; Pieno Sud, Rosso, Sicily, Italy; First Fleet
Shiraz; Poco Mas Merlot, Central Valley, Chile
Ros wine: Pienosud Rosato Puglia, Italy
Beer: Lion is served on draught
Spirits: John Langer Whisky, Captains Gin, Priskaia Vodka, Black Head Rum, Jos Sarmento
Tequila, Napoleon Brandy (gold)
Cocktails and mocktails: a choice of 20 popular cocktails and seven refreshing mocktails to
Soft drinks: Coke and Diet Coke (Coke Light), Sprite, Fanta, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, Soda
Water, Centara bottled water, and a selection of canned and packet juices including orange,
pineapple, mango and apple
- Tea and coffee: both filter and decaffeinated Italian coffee are served at Oceans
Snorkelling equipment and water sports equipment including canoes, pedals, and rental of
windsurfing equipment. Windsurfing lessons are chargeable
Inclusive of all applicable taxes and Service Charges.
** This package is valid till 23rd December 2019.
** Get Free Snorkelling kit while booking with us.
- Entry fee to monuments, monasteries, parks, etc.
- Medical expenses
- Personal tips, gratuities, laundry, etc.
- Any kind of recreational activity not mentioned in Cost Includes.
- Any kind of insurance
- Any Change is plan or loss of property or life due to conditions unforeseen like snowfall, landslides,
- Political Disturbance, roadblocks, etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
The whole trip was arranged so well and our journey was hassle free right from the first point to the very last !!
Frankly, i was little hesitant to go via which is completely unknown to me. But Miss Priti helped me and made sure i felt secured and the trip end of the day for fabulous. Rooms, location etc was brilliant and worth it. End of the day Amya Kudah Rah was a brilliant experience all together.
Thanks Pooja for answering all the questions and organizing this trip for me. Would definitely plan my future trips through shoes on loose.
This was the first time inwas booking through shoes on loose so was little worried on how my trip would be. But now since the trip is over I can very well say that trip awesome...everything was in line with what I was committed...
the whole experience was hassle free and planned to perfection.Their all inclusive packages nailed everything for me
The Support and the overall experience with shoesonloose was super, Glad to highlight- Pooja Gaur had provided the best ever experience while managing our queries and helping us get the best deal and making our honeymoon a wonderful experience, a memorable one though. Big thanks and great appreciation for her. Believe you should hire staff like her. Great kudos to Shoesonloose team.
As the tag line suggests, it was really a hassle free travel for our trip to maldives. From helping us to select our resort, answering our every query at any time, coordinating with us throughout our trip, this has made our overall experience the best vacation till date. Thank you so much Arushi and shoes on loose team. Will definitely recommend your services.
It was a spendid travel and ur service was good.
This was one of my best trips and I am happy it happened with Shoes on Loose.!! Superb trip advisors and amazing people to bank upon for trip planning..!! Had a great trip to Maldives with everything properly planned and managed
MANIKANTA JITENDER REDDY
Excellent responses by the travel agent Priti Tiwari