The deep blue azure waters, turquoise reefs, white sandy beaches and swinging palm trees make Maldives an ideal holiday destination for a perfect beach holiday. While it is the perfect place to sit on a beach gaze the sunset with a cocktail on your hand, it is a privilege to see thousands of fish swimming across the colourful corals just a few feet away from where you sit. This 5 nights and 6 days Maldives tour package is filled with unlimited luxury and exotic inclusions if you're planning to spend some leisure time with your beloved or family. The Maldives itinerary is designed with a luxurious stay at Sun Siyam Iru Veli which is a destination in itself. Indulge in snorkelling, enjoy the exotic stay with the world's most beautiful oceanic views and hop on to the Dolphin spotting cruise. There is no place like home, but you can still have your little ones play within resort's kid club which is safe and comfortable for your kid.
date_range 5 Nights / 6 Days
Day 1: Arrive at Maldives
Welcome To Maldives! From the Maldives International airport transfer will be ready to reach the Hulhumale(UI INN) Hotel which is situated in Male City.
Explore Male, the capital of the Maldives Islands it's a thriving city of about 100,000 people. This charming
city boasts a number of recognized landmarks.
On this tour visit one of the capitals prime attractions is Sultan Park and the National Museum.
Sultan Park is a tranquil garden and the National Museum features a comprehensive selection of intriguing archaeological.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Transfer to Luxury Resort - Iru Veli
After breakfast at UI inn hotel at hulhumale check out and head to the sea plane counter to collect boarding pass and from there head to the IRU lounge the signature lounge of Sun siyam Group - here you have option of light snacks and a 15 min relaxing massage - Based on the Sea Plane transfer you will escorted to the sea plane terminal from where you will catch the flight to land in Iru Veli - An island getaway like no other!
Experience luxury like no other. Dip your toes in the ocean and spend the afternoon relaxing on the beach - the Maldives is yours to do as you please. Join us at The Iru Veli and take your pick from a range of stunning accommodation including breath-taking water villas, beach villas, and exclusive retreats. Here at The SunIru Veli , not only do you get to experience luxury, you get to experience the traditional Maldivian culture too. So take a look around and begin planning your holiday of a lifetime.
Today you have entire day to Explore the Island at your own.
Experience our dhoni sunset cruise, spend the day learning the traditional ways of our fisherman, and stop for lunch in their home village. Enjoy a free guided walked through our 52 acre luxury island resort and learn about the indigenous plants, flowers, and wildlife that we share our home with.
Here you can observe the Sting Ray Feeding which takes place around 6:00 PM everyday - Check the resort time as it different from the Male timings and follow it.
Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 3: A Day Suggested for Water Sports Activities
In this Tour Package you can enjoy various water sports activities like Jet Skiing, Jetblade, Parasailing,
Wind Surfing etc. at an additional cost.
Snorkeling, whether in the house reef or further off on the horizon, provides an amazing insight into the underwater world of the Maldives. Visibility is guaranteed all year round in our crystal clear waters.
Our fleet of speedboats, catamarans, and our own signature dhoni also put atoll’s other islands within reach. Sit back to enjoy the view with a glass of champagne, or in the skipper’s seat after learning to sail through the beauty of the Maldives.
Those in search of hands-on adventure can make use of personal instructors in windsurfing or kiteboarding. A variety of motorised water sports also await – from banana boating to waterskiing or jet ski escapades.
Candle Light Dinner
Overnight stay at the Resort.
Day 4: A Day for Scuba Diving Experience
In this Tour Package you can enjoy various water sports activities like Windsurfing, Kayaking / Canoeing and other non motorized water sports activity are included which can be enjoyed
Try out Maldives water sports activities while enjoying a stay at a featured hotel in the region such as ours that gives guests the option of choosing from an array of adventurous water sport activities.
Snorkeling (Equipment Already Included) - if you want a guided safari you can opt for the same by paying for the guide - The House reef in Iru Veli is something you will want to come back for!
Paddle Boat (You need to know how to do it)
Enjoy the ultimate paddling experience in the sparkling sea waves
Windsurfing (You need to know how to do it)
Unwind in the smooth breeze while Windsurfing in Maldives.
You can Also book your Scuba Safari if you want for today.
Day 5: A Relax Day to Enjoy
Today after breakfast you have the whole day to relax and ease your self at the water villa - may be head for a Snorkelling experience in the lagoon around the water villa to see some exotic marine life - Snorkeling (Equipment Already Included) - if you want a guided safari you can opt for the same by paying for the guide - The House reef in Iru Veli is something you will want to come back for!
Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 6: Bye Bye Iru Veli
Post breakfast you have time to relax and spend some quality time at the resort - Check out by 11 and head to the Jetty to catch the sea plane to Male - Where you will dropped at the international airport to check in and head back to India
Do share some pics with our social media team who will create a video souvenir for the trip and only with your permission we will post it!
- Room Type in Un Inn Hotel- The Beach Residence Deluxe Room
- Meal Plan - Breakfast only
- Room Type in Sun Siyam Iru Veli -2 Nights Beach Suite with Pool + 2 Night Ocean Suite with Pool
- Meal Plan - Premium All Inclusive
-Transfer by Sea plane
- Sun Aqua Iru Veli Inclusions
- Complimentary Privileges
o Meet and greet at Male’ airport and assistance with transfer and international flights.
o Special welcome: refreshing towels and champagne/sparkling wine (non-alcoholic beverages available upon request)
o All villa types will be provided with 2 bottles of 1.5 L water (non-carbonated house brand) per villa per day and tea & coffee facilities.
o Free Wi-Fi in main public areas and in all the villas.
o Access to recreation and fitness centres (including indoor and outdoor activities such as tennis, badminton, pool & billiards table chess, darts and other table games)
o Scheduled regular evening entertainments for guests to enjoy.
o Access to Kids Club for children between 3 to 14.99 years.
o Complimentary Babysitting service once per stay for 2 hours (24 hour advance booking required; Baby sitting or dedicated childcare under supervision for additional hours is chargeable at USD 25 per hour)
SUN AQUA SIGNATURE PLAN ENTITLEMENTS
- DINING EXPERIENCE Breakfast: Sumptuous breakfast Champagne/sparkling wine available offering extensive buffet selection at the main restaurant. Lunch: Island Pizza with selection of pizza/ salad and light snacks OR buffet spread at the main restaurant 12:30hrs–14:30hrs Dinner-Dine Around Option: Extensive Buffet at the Main Restaurant 19:30-21:30 hrs
- Alfresco dining by the beach side at Grill Restaurant 19:30-21:30 hrs Enjoy exotic flavors at Specialty Restaurant 19:30-21:30 hrs Fine Dining experience at Wine Cellar (one visit per person per stay) Daily afternoon tea with snacks served at Pool Bar from 15:00-18:00hrs.
- Unlimited Alcoholic & Non-alcoholic Selected Beverages 1.5 L bottled water (non-carbonated house brand),Sparkling water – 500ml, Soft drinks (coke, diet coke, Fanta orange, sprite, ginger ale, tonic water, bitter lemon, soda water & Iced tea),
- Detox & healthy juices,
- Fresh Juices (based on seasonality and availability of fruits),
- Fruit juices (canned & packaged),
- Extensive selection of wines from renowned vineyards around the world, including selected champagnes,
- Selection of International beer (draught, canned and bottled),
- A selection of branded spirits and whiskeys,
- A selection of signature and international cocktails and mocktails, Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, Latte and macchiato (freshly brewed) Complimentary Mini Bar replenished twice per day at regular schedule: 1.5 L bottled water (non-carbonated house brand),Sparkling water – 500ml, Soft drinks ( coke, diet coke, Fanta orange, sprite, bitter lemon, tonic & soda water) Canned Beer, Red, White & Rose Wine, Canned Iced Coffee & Iced Tea, Coffee & Tea
- Choice of Selected Excursion per person per stay: dolphin cruise, guided snorkeling safari tour, sunset cruise and local island discovery Non-Motorize Water Sports: Complimentary half an hour group windsurf lesson per person per stay (subject to weather conditions and minimum of 4 pax per group) Motorized Activities: Complimentary 15 Mins Jet Ski ride per person per stay (subject to weather conditions) Complimentary Snorkeling Equipment
ADDITIONAL VALUE ADDS
- Diving Credit: Guests can enjoy up to 3 (regular dives) dives per person per week as an alternative to spa treatments.
- To qualify for this, you must have a valid diving license and medical records as per Diving regulations.
- Spa Credit: Enjoy a Spa credit of USD 100 per adult per day to be used for your treatment (as an alternative to Diving & cannot be accumulated).
- Choose from our tailor made SPA menu for this special rate. Advance booking is required
- One complimentary shisha per room per day Complimentary Babysitting service: Once per stay for 3 hours (24 hour advance booking required) In Villa Service
- Daily fruit set up and turn down service with homemade cookies and chocolate
- Bottle of champagne, per room once during the stay and will be delivered to your room in the 2nd day of your arrival. In Villa Dinning choice of snacks from the specially designed “Sun Aqua Signature menu” available from 10:00hrs – 22:00hrs
Book Before 15th April and Get Free personalized Snorkelling Kit or GOPRO Camera for Use .
**Package Valid till 30 Sep 2019
Inclusive of all Applicable taxes and Service Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions,
Political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
The whole trip was arranged so well and our journey was hassle free right from the first point to the very last !!
Frankly, i was little hesitant to go via which is completely unknown to me. But Miss Priti helped me and made sure i felt secured and the trip end of the day for fabulous. Rooms, location etc was brilliant and worth it. End of the day Amya Kudah Rah was a brilliant experience all together.
Thanks Pooja for answering all the questions and organizing this trip for me. Would definitely plan my future trips through shoes on loose.
This was the first time inwas booking through shoes on loose so was little worried on how my trip would be. But now since the trip is over I can very well say that trip awesome...everything was in line with what I was committed...
the whole experience was hassle free and planned to perfection.Their all inclusive packages nailed everything for me
The Support and the overall experience with shoesonloose was super, Glad to highlight- Pooja Gaur had provided the best ever experience while managing our queries and helping us get the best deal and making our honeymoon a wonderful experience, a memorable one though. Big thanks and great appreciation for her. Believe you should hire staff like her. Great kudos to Shoesonloose team.
As the tag line suggests, it was really a hassle free travel for our trip to maldives. From helping us to select our resort, answering our every query at any time, coordinating with us throughout our trip, this has made our overall experience the best vacation till date. Thank you so much Arushi and shoes on loose team. Will definitely recommend your services.
It was a spendid travel and ur service was good.
This was one of my best trips and I am happy it happened with Shoes on Loose.!! Superb trip advisors and amazing people to bank upon for trip planning..!! Had a great trip to Maldives with everything properly planned and managed
MANIKANTA JITENDER REDDY
Excellent responses by the travel agent Priti Tiwari