Long & sunny days make Scandinavia a true eye candy for nature lovers or travellers looking for perfect solace in the wild world in the north of Europe. This Scandinavia Tour Package for 7 nights comprises of Rovaniemi where you get a chance to meet the oldest Santa Claus at the very famous Santa claus village here. Meet the reindeers & explore the beauty of Finland. Get a chance to explore the sun forest lake tour at midnight & also a walkthrough amidst nature. This Finald Package is a perfect combination of leisure & adventure if you're looking for a vacation in Scandinavia.
date_range 6 Nights / 7 Days
Day 1: India - Helsinki - Rovaniemi Fly. Check in at Hotel
Board a flight to fly into Rovaniemi via a brief stopover/change of plane at Helsinki airport
Meet our friendly local English-speaking driver to board your private car transfer to the hotel
Check in at hotel Nova Skyland - Aurora Sky Suite - Double room
Nova Skyland is located in the Santa Claus Village on the Arctic Circle, near the Santa Claus Office and Main Post Office, yet in a tranquil spot by the forest, near the bilberry tussocks. The high-class hotel apartments decorated in Scandinavian style are placed in semi-detached houses. Each apartment has a fireplace, sauna, terrace and fully equipped kitchen. The living rooms are 6-8 metres high, and the full-size windows that are almost as high as the walls make nature become a part of your room space.
Day 2: Experience Arctic lifestyle on a riverboat cruise and meet the Reindeer
In the afternoon, Travel through serene landscapes in a long wooden riverboat and experience the summer of the Arctic Circle. Continuing the journey, the boat will take you to the reindeer farm located by the river Ounasjoki. At the farm, you will become familiar with reindeer herding and take part in a ceremonial crossing of the Arctic Circle. Enjoy the Lappish hospitality in a hot cup of coffee and some traditional Finnish pastries before heading back to Rovaniemi city.
Day 3: Explore Rovaniemi City, Santa Clause Village During Day on Own + Midnight Sun Forest Lake Float Tour in Night
You will have your day free in leisure to explore this Quaint & mesmerizing Lapland capital on own and visit the premier cultural attractions like the Arktikum, Korundi, and Pilke museums and learn extensively about the Lapland, the Arctic, and Northern cultures.
Also visit the Santa Claus Village and meet Santa Claus himself & spend time at the Reindeer Farm
The Arctic Circle cuts right through Santa Claus's Village. A white line denoting the Arctic Circle, at its position in 1865, is painted across the park. You will officially enter the Arctic area when you cross the line. The line is a very popular photo spot for all visitors. Cross the circle and get an Arctic Circle certificate.
Later in the evening - Midnight Sun Forest Lake Float Tour
Join your knowledgeable English-speaking guide and listen to local lore while exploring the Finnish wilderness when it's at its most beautiful – in the mid-summer when the sun never sets.
Take a deep breath of fresh air and smell the mulchy mix of the forest’s perfume as you wander into the heart of the Lappish forest. Reach a beautiful placid lake and get dressed in a floating suit that will keep you from getting chilly and wet as you float peacefully on the lake's surface. Take in the rays of the late-night Arctic sun.
Enjoy some hot drinks and gingerbread on the lake shore. Listen to the gentle waves lapping against the beach and marvel at the golden sun that almost never sets on Finland's northernmost region in the summer.
Day 4: Day at leisure - Walk through the Nature + Optional Midnight Sun Dining Experience with Sparkling Wine & transfers
Nature is in the hearts and souls of the Lappish people from Rovaniemi city center you can easily get to the forest in few minutes. While enjoying an easy walk you might find traces of different animals and even see. Witness the special flora and fauna of the Lapland. With fresh air in our lungs, and beautiful views in minds you will head back to your hotel
In the evening, proceed to the frequently awarded as the best restaurant in Lapland, Sky Kitchen & View is renowned for its modern Northern cuisine, with roots deep in the treasures of Lappish nature. Using natural and local ingredients, our passionate chefs create thrilling food experiences to charm you. Situated on top of Ounasvaara hill, this scenic restaurant offers a feast for the eyes both on the plate and from its panoramic windows and open-air roof terrace. After enjoying the delightful 3-course menu, move up to the roof terrace to raise a glass of sparkling (non-alcoholic) wine to toast the magical evening in Lapland, lit by the sun light on cloudless nights.
Day 5: Check out Rovaniemi - Train to Helsinki
Proceed to Train station in Rovaniemi to board the train to Helsinki.
Arrive at Helsinki train station and proceed to your hotel. Check in at the hotel - Arthur Hotel or similar
Overnight in Helsinki.
Day 6: City Sightseeing Helsinki Hop on - Hop off
Enjoy the best of Helsinki by land. Join a hop on – hop off bus tour to see the sights at your leisure
- Onboard commentary in ten languages
- Hop on and off as many times as you want
- Discounts at top attractions
With the freedom and flexibility to hop on and off as many times as you want and where you want, sightseeing has never been so easy! Thirteen stops around the city take you as close to the top sights of Helsinki as possible. Discover the Sibelius monument and the Rock Church amongst many others and make your way around the city in comfort.
Day 7: Fly Back Home
After breakfast, Private transfer to airport to connect the flight back home.
End of our services.
- The tour inclusions and price is valid only during the Midnight Sun Period (typically from May end until
July end 2020).
- Accommodation at given or similar hotels with functional kitchen/ breakfast in each city/town giving best & most convenient access to everything – attractions, restaurants, markets and public transport
- Experiential Hotel at a tranquil location in Rovaniemi for a special experience of the Arctic Life and Locations
- Return airport transfers on a private chauffeur driven car
- Internal travel from one city to another by internal flight & high-speed train
- Riverboat cruise and Reindeer farm guided tour in Rovaniemi
- Guided Midnight Sun Forest Lake Float Tour in Rovaniemi
- City Sightseeing Helsinki Hop on - Hop off
- Comprehensive tour plan without any hidden charges and many inclusions/arrangements in a much practical and logical manner to give travellers maximum value for money, exploring, comfort and ease in travelling without hassle
- GST and service charges
- Visa assistance with end to end documentation, appointment & application support by expert visa team with approx. 99% visa success track record.
- Any Airfare (International or Internal)
- Visa fees & Travel Insurance
- Optional and Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Airline and Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season / trade fairs to be paid extra per person.
- Local City Taxes, Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
Shoes on Loose planned the entire trip was superb stress free and as per my requirement. The agents were very supportive. Arrangements from food, cab, accommodation was all taken care off.
Hello. Akash Jee was good for his commitments, he arraged as promised. a few changes and improvements were informed and addressed gracefully. Overall a good experience. Actually trip to Capri, covered up for all things missing.