With spectacular landscapes and authentic culture, Kerala is truly one of the most captivating holiday destinations. Often called the god’s own country, Kerala is one of the most romantic and joyful destinations and brings out a range of hues as you discover the contrasting canvas filled with scenic landscapes, exotic delicacies. Kerala never stops itself to amaze travelers and it brings out the true vivid elements nowhere to be found on earth. Hop on for a romantic escapade and fall in love with nature like never before. Our 4 nights / 5 days Kerala honeymoon package will be the perfect gift for your better half.
date_range 4 Nights / 5 Days
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar (4 – 5 hrs. Journey)
On Arrival at cochin, transfer to the Munnar where we’ll start our journey to Munnar – a beautiful hill station situated 1800 mtr above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (Anamudi – 2695 mtr). Enroute we’ll visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls and Tea Plantations.
On arrival at Munnar, check in at the hotel. After some leisure, we’ll head to visit the Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park – open as per the directions by the forest authorities), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious) – the mountain goat of South India followed by Tea Museum. Return to hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 2: Local sight-seeing in Munnar
Wake up lazy morning. After breakfast, we’ll proceed for local sightseeing including Maduppatty Dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, and Blossom Park etc. In evening, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Note: Eravikulam National Park is closed during FEB & MAR every year due to breeding period.
Visiting hours –
Ø Eravikulam National Park – 09.00 hrs. – 16.00 hrs.
Ø Tea Museum – 10:00 hrs. – 16:30 hrs.
Ø Mattuppetty Dam – 09:30 hrs. – 15:00 hrs.
Day 3: Head to Thekkady (3 - 4 hrs. Journey)
After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Thekkady. Upon arrival, we’ll proceed for a boat cruise at Periyar Lake in Thekkady (on direct payment basis), which is synonymous with wildlife and nature treks. Later in the evening, visit the theatre (Non air- conditioned) to have a firsthand experience of arts and crafts through the traditional Kalari Show. In evening, we can either go for an elephant ride (on direct payment basis) or shop around local market area. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
1. Periyar National Park – It is the most important reserve of Southern India for Tigers and Elephants habitation. Rich in flora and fauna, the national park is a feast for all those who love nature and wildlife more than people. Enjoy a walk in the nature bliss which lies untouched by the human disturbances. Look out for the ambush of tigers and herd of elephants playing in the Lake. The principle attraction of the park remains the Periyar Lake, spread in the area of 25sq km surrounding the national park.
2. Elephant ride – When you are at Periyar National Park, a mere sight of the elephant isn't just enough to make your trip worthwhile. Enjoy the elephant ride hitching slowly in his habitat. If you think that's enough the mighty creature will further surprise you with its trunk on your head giving you blessings or you could just enjoy the bath with the elephants in nature's Jacuzzi.
3. Kalari show - Thekkday is full of surprises. When you have had enough of wildlife, it will offer you its culture, rising up your interest again. Kalari or Kalaripayattu is one of the major contributions India has given to the world. Kalari is an ancient form of Martial art which originated in South India and is still a popular art of Kerala. Do not miss this culture.
Day 4: Head to Alleppey (3 - 4 hrs. Journey)
Check-out the hotel after breakfast and we’ll continue towards Alleppey. Reach Alleppey in the afternoon and check-in at the Houseboat. Enjoy the boating in backwater and have your meals in the houseboat. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 5: Drop at Cochin airport
Check out the hotel after breakfast and you’ll be transferred to Marari beach after visit marari beach proceed for Cochin airport to board the flight back to home.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- 1 room on double sharing basis at all the locations.
- Complimentary 01 Half Kg cake + 01 Candle Light Dinner in Houseboat.
- Meal plan: As mentioned above in the accommodation section.
- All ex-Cochin airport transportation in dedicated & exclusive private vehicle (A.C. Dzire/SIMILAR). Includes driver’s expenses, parking & toll charges, and road taxes. All the sight-seeing and transfers as per the itinerary. Airport pick-up and drop included.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any F & B other than those served with specified meals
- Entry fee to monuments, museums, forts, parks, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any personal Activities (like boating, elephant ride & Jeep safari)
- Personal expenses, tips, gratuities, etc.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Only non AC rooms are provided in Munnar and Thekkady as they are hill Stations. Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, Political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified under the section, “Cost Includes”.
Improve hotel service
Jayantilal Maru Vipul Savla
Best services provided very much satisfied
It was indeed a very good experience.
Rohit Rajesh Pandirkar
Hi, Would just like to thank SOL for an awesome kerela experience. We had a fantastic time of our life. It really felt in God's own country due to d perfect arrangements. Right from transfers to hotel arrangements, the House boat with candlelight dinner has been spot on. Will surely recommend SOL. Looking fwd to many more fantastic trips in future.... Thanks SOL.
My 1st trip with u & experience is superb good serice & good feedback all your words is true i give u 10/10 Must visit
This was my 2nd booking experience with SOL. As always the itinerary made was upto mark and required no changes. The services by the entire team and regular follow ups were excellent. The package cost and inclusions could not have been better. I wish team SOL all the best for future endeavors. Keep up the good work. Thank you Tanya for all the help and effort you have made to make this a memorable trip. Kudos.
I went to Kerala Trip for a family vacation through shoesonloose, i had amazing experience. The Itinerary, hotel stay, transport everything was perfect that too on budget, couldn't ask for more. Special Thanks to Sachin Negi who organized the trip & for his prompt responses.
I was little afraid of choosing SOL initially..But today I can say it was wise decision. Really hassle free travel.
Had an awesome time in Kerala with my family thanks to SOL :) The hotels at all the locations were great and the itinerary was very well planned. Thanks for the memories of a lifetime :)
Very good trip overall,. I faced no issues anywhere , either with bookings or cab and cab driver ( highly professional, will bring repeat business).....I just wish hotel rooms were slightly of higher quality!!!! Overall superb arrangements
It was great for me as the package arranged by shoes on loose and they cooperation was admirable and excellent
I was initially a bit hesitant while booking the package with Shoes on Loose. However, i have made up my mind and booked the package with them. The shoes and loose executives were very supportive and helped in all ways to customize the package according to my needs at a very competitive price. The overall experience with Shoes and Loose and the entire packaging is awesome...... Thanks for the memorable trip.... All the best