This 9 Nights and 10 days Croatia Tour Package is well curated to give you the best of Croatia. The Package includes the scenic landscapes of Croatian National Park at plitvice lakes, Zagreb and Split. For all the Game of Thrones Fans this is a perfect Croatia itinerary which will take you through the King's Landings at Dubrovnik. This Croatia Package also has Elaphite Islands tours which will leave you mesmerising on your trip.
date_range 8 Nights / 9 Days
Day 1: Arrive at Franjo Tudman Airport Zagreb. Collect your luggage and clear Immigration
Meet & Greet with our friendly English-speaking driver & board your private car for a transfer to hotel – Complimentary Private Transfer.
Check in at Aristos Hotel & rest of the time in leisure - double deluxe room
In the evening, you can spend time at your hotel's gym or wellness and spa centre. Later, you can have dinner at the restaurant & bar on own selection and payment on spot.
Day 2: 4 Hour Guided Tour of Zagreb including Funicular Tickets & Transport from Hotel
Explore the New Town (called Novi Zagreb) & Old Town beyond the city center on a comprehensive tour. This experience includes all the attractions of the Old Town and the surrounding area.
Day 3: Optional Tour - Guided Full Day Tour of Ljubljana & Bled Lake, Castle and Island
Explore the amazing capital city of Slovenia and breathtaking island Bled. Spend time in the natural beauty of Bled and relax at the lake below the Alps - Take the opportunity to sail with 'pletna' boat ride on Lake Bled (on own charges) - Enjoy your free time in Ljubljana to stroll through the centuries-old streets and bridges across the river Ljubljanica
Or, Day in leisure to Stroll Down the Streets of Zagreb as well as do some shopping etc
Walk up to Ban Jelacic Square dedicated to the famous governor from middle of 19th century, who abolished serfdom and convened the first elections for the Croatian Parliament. Continue to Tkalciceva Street to see Cathedral, Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Church, Zrinjevac and many more.
Day 4: Guided Full Day Tour to Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes Including Boat Cruise & Arrival in Split
This tour will take you to the most beautiful European park, protected by UNESCO since 1979, as a World Natural Heritage. In NP Plitvice nature has created 16 lakes and connected them by amazing travertine waterfalls.
These beautiful waters are surrounded by natural green forests and amazing landscapes that will take your breath away. The park is also home to different animal and plant species which makes it even more precious. Along the way you will stumble upon places with absolutely phenomenal panoramic views so it's not a bad idea to bring camera with you to capture the surroundings and the wildlife of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Arrive at Split in late evening and check in - Hotel Royal Suites - Superior room with breakfast
Day 5: Great Game of Thrones Tour with Entrance to Diocletian’s Palace - Guided 2.5-hour Tour
If you are a Game of Thrones fan, this is an excellent tour for you! On this fun tour you will hear about real history of Split with a special accent on those exact places where the famous series was filmed.
You'll wander the cellars where the Meereenese slaves lived in the fourth season, you'll see where Daenerys kept her dragons in season five, enter the corridor where the Sons of the Harpy waited for the Unsullied and explore the rest of the historic core of Split.
Top off your tour with a feast fit for Tyrion Lannister with a G.O.T-inspired meal of eggs, bacon, handmade sausages, and, of course, warm bread with sea salt – a staple of the Westerosi diet. Quench your thirst to be ruler of the Seven Kingdoms on local coffee, mint tea, and a pint of local beer.
Day 6: Optional Tour - Hvar 5 Islands and Blue Cave Tour Including Snorkel Equipment & Blue Cave Tickets
Discover 5 of Croatia’s most beautiful islands on a full-day tour from Trogir and Split. Sail across the sea to discover the Mediterranean as you used to be at Hvar, Biševo, Vis, Ravnik and Budikovac.
Later in the evening, Travel to Dubrovnik by luxury European Coach in the evening - around 4 hour journey
Arrive at Dubrovnik & check in - Grand Hotel Park - Double room with balcony
Day 7: Full day guided tour of Elaphite Islands - 3 Islands Tour with Hotel Pick up & drop off
Explore pristine beaches, remarkable ruins, picture-perfect pine forests, and citrus gardens. After pick-up from your hotel, drive to the port to join your skipper for the day. Visit all three islands and rest in their beauty, silence and richness of flora and fauna. You will see breathtaking views of the Dubrovnik region. The three islands that belong to Elaphite archipelago are Koločep, Lopud and Šipan, each of them special for their uniqueness. You will have a possibility to swim on the sandy beach on the island of Lopud (Šunj), walk through lush vegetation and escape from city rush.
Day 8: Game of Thrones Walking Tour & Sea Kayak Tour
Explore Dubrovnik through the filming locations of the "Game of Thrones." Experience the real King's Landing first-hand and look at a book that details each scene and location as you visit them. And then go for a sea kayaking tour or vice versa.
Day 9: Back To Home
Check out and private transfer to the airport for flight back home.
- Accommodation at given luxury 4* or similar hotels with breakfast in each city/town giving best & most convenient access to everything – attractions, restaurants, markets and public transport
- Complimentary arrival private transfer in a premium sedan car
- Internal travel from one city to another by high speed euro buses through scenic route
- 4 Hour Guided Tour of Zagreb including Funicular Tickets & Transport from Hotel
- Guided Full Day Tour to Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes Including Boat Cruise & Arrival in Split
- Great Game of Thrones Tour with Entrance to Diocletian’s Palace - Guided 2.5-hour Tour in Split
- Full day guided tour of Elaphite Islands - 3 Islands Tour with Hotel Pick up & drop off in Dubrovnik
- Game of Thrones Walking Tour & Sea Kayak Tour in Dubrovnik
- River cruises wherever mentioned
- Comprehensive tour plan without any hidden charges and many inclusions/arrangements in a much practical and logical manner to give travellers maximum value for money, exploring, comfort and ease in travelling without hassle
- GST and service charges
- Visa assistance with end to end documentation, appointment & application support by expert visa team with approx. 99% visa success track record
- Any Airfare (International or Internal)
- Visa fees & Travel Insurance
- Optional and Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Airline and Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season / trade fairs to be paid extra per person.
- Local City Taxes, Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
Shoes on Loose planned the entire trip was superb stress free and as per my requirement. The agents were very supportive. Arrangements from food, cab, accommodation was all taken care off.
Hello. Akash Jee was good for his commitments, he arraged as promised. a few changes and improvements were informed and addressed gracefully. Overall a good experience. Actually trip to Capri, covered up for all things missing.