Holiday in the scenic island country of Maldives with luxurious water villas and stays providing easy access to the white sandy beaches is a dream holiday for anyone who is a heart for beaches and sunsets. Maldives promotes itself as sunny side of life, it is not something that the island is not overstating. Being an island nation, Maldives offers a lot to travellers in terms of beautiful beaches and other water activities. Scuba diving and snorkelling are major attractions on the seaside resorts. Maldives has gained popularity across the globe. This 3 nights and 4 days honeymoon package is an ultimate plan for couples. The plan is designed with a luxurious stay at Heritance Aarah in Maldives which is a destination in itself. Splurge yourself in a romantic candle dinner night and treat yourself with the delectable cuisines. Indulge in various water activities like snorkelling, diving and and spend some leisure time with your better half.
date_range 3 Nights / 4 Days
Day 1: Welcome to Maldives and Explore
Welcome To Maldives! From the Maldives International airport domestic flight and speed Boat transfer will
be ready to reach the Heritance Aarah Maldives .
Experience a holiday in the tropics beyond compare at Heritance Aarah . Blessed with thriving vegetation
& pristine waters, the Island of White Gold finds itself in peaceful seclusion in the Raa Atoll. Set amidst an unending blanket of azure with splashes of aquamarine around slivers of white sand, the Raa Atoll is a canvas painted by rich natural beauty. It is here you will find the enchanting island of Aarah, home to our luxury resort in Maldives. We are only 40 minutes by seaplane from Male, and the journey itself is an unforgettable experience, offering a birds eye view of paradise found.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: A Day Suggested for Excursion
Today you have the entire day at leisure so explore and enjoy the resort activities on your own. Heritance Aarah offers unrestricted access to the immaculate beaches encircling the island, best places to visit in Maldives with breathtaking excursions. Morning fishing is among the most preferred forms of unraveling the mysteries in the Maldives. Such excursions can be scheduled upon request. Catamaran Saling:
Faster than a sailboat, riding the waters on a catamaran is an experience that is parallel to creating art, with the refreshing and free-flowing wind, and sails instead of brushes. Give your holiday a unique add-on by taking some time away from the beaches and golden sands. Catamaran sailing in Maldives will set your soul free on the seas. With the guidance of an experienced crew on board, you will be able to enjoy a hassle-free sailing experience, perfect for discovering some of the countrys stunning atolls. Spend time with your loved ones amidst nature and the most amazing views the Maldives has to offer.
Fly boarding is one of the newest action water sports in the industry. The output which would usually propel the watercraft is redirected to two jets on the bottom of the fly-board, creating lift. Our trained, professional fly-board operator will be controlling the throttle of the wave runner, so all you have to do is fly
Day Fishing Fishing in the Maldives waters can be an adventure of a lifetime. Not only is there a lot of fish , there is a lot of huge fish. Maldivian seas are blue & deep & the fish numerous & varied. Trolling is a method used for big-game fishing. You will be trolling for sailfish, marlin, dogtooth tune & dorado. Maldivian ocean & the reef surrounded by coral islands with tall palms, green trees & white sandy beaches.
A night to remember full of scenes and memories. Bait your hook, drop your line direct from a Dhoni to the reef edge & hope for a nibble as you watch the spectacular colors of sunset & ocean waves lap the surrounding islands. The fish caught by you could be prepared to your liking for dinner the next day.
Full day Island Hopping A full day trip to an uninhabited Island with a visit to a local island and includes a B B Q lunch. You could
also sunbathe, shopping and if you feel energetic play some beach games too! All these under the clear blue skies.
Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 3: A Day Suggested for Water Activities
In this Tour Package you can enjoy various adventurous sports activities at an additional cost.
Snorkeling Dive through deep blue water and explore the unseen world under sea and experience an unforgettable Maldives water sports holidays.
Paddle Sports. Enjoy the ultimate paddling experience in the sparkling sea waves.
Catamaran Sailing. Enjoy the exclusive Catamaran Sailing offered at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi.
Windsurfing. Unwind in the smooth breeze while Windsurfing in Maldives.
Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 4: Back to Home
After breakfast transfer to the Male Airport with happy memories of tour.
Post reaching India share the pics from your trip with us so that we can create a video souvenir of your trip to see the videos we have already created for our past travelers do check out YouTube channel -
- Return Airport Transfers on Domestic flight and speed Boat Included!
- Room Type - 2 Nights Beach Villa +1 Night Ocean Villa
- Meal Plan- All Inclusive
- 01 Complimentary dive session
- 50 USD SPA Credit per person
- 01 Excursion island hopping
- Our unique EASY oering presents guests with Elegant wine and dine options, flavoured with Authenticity and Simplicity, with a service attitude of Yes, with no ocean too deep to dive in, to cater to all whims and fancies of our discerning clientele
- All Meals in most of restaurant with prior booking
- Unlimited Alcoholic and Non Alcholic Beverages
- A comprehensive wine and beverage menu will be available at all dining and drinking venues during operational hours. is includes,
- A curated wine list based on our love of authentic, simple and real tastes
- Old world and new world wines made by passionate vintners for your discovery
- Large selection of whiskeys and gins from well-known and artisan distilleries
- Carefully selected beers and spirits from around the world
- Home-pressed fresh juices
- Classic so drinks and sodas
- Our perfect Ceylon teas from renowned brand Stassen Tea
- Popular classic cocktails and signature concoctions of the Aarah mixologists are available at the poolside bars, evening bars, restaurants and our very own Bar-Kart delivering cocktails to the room
EXPERIENTIAL KITCHEN ADVENTURES
Aarahs dining and drinking oerings are not limited to experiencing the varied cuisines, thirst quenchers
and pick-me-ups. For guests who yearn to try their hand at fun yet enlightening activities, the resorts team have put together a series of ventures to partake in.
- Cooking classes at Hathaa every aernoon
- Cocktail making masterclass with our very own mixologist on Monday evenings
- Island Picnic with personalised picnic basket
- Bespoke rejuvenating and wellness menus curated by our chef and spa
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Beverage is for your own consumption, served one glass at a time, while at the Resorts Restaurants & Bars
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the all-inclusive package
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone under the age of 18
ere are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benets transferable to another guest
e All-Inclusive package entitlements will end on the date of the check out at 12 noon
Bars close at Midnight
- Ambula, Haatha and the Reserve Wine & Spirits List are Supplemental
e above-mentioned Premium All-Inclusive entitlements do not include the beverages from the Reserve
- List available at the Restaurants.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions,
Political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
The whole trip was arranged so well and our journey was hassle free right from the first point to the very last !!
Frankly, i was little hesitant to go via which is completely unknown to me. But Miss Priti helped me and made sure i felt secured and the trip end of the day for fabulous. Rooms, location etc was brilliant and worth it. End of the day Amya Kudah Rah was a brilliant experience all together.
Thanks Pooja for answering all the questions and organizing this trip for me. Would definitely plan my future trips through shoes on loose.
This was the first time inwas booking through shoes on loose so was little worried on how my trip would be. But now since the trip is over I can very well say that trip awesome...everything was in line with what I was committed...
the whole experience was hassle free and planned to perfection.Their all inclusive packages nailed everything for me
The Support and the overall experience with shoesonloose was super, Glad to highlight- Pooja Gaur had provided the best ever experience while managing our queries and helping us get the best deal and making our honeymoon a wonderful experience, a memorable one though. Big thanks and great appreciation for her. Believe you should hire staff like her. Great kudos to Shoesonloose team.
As the tag line suggests, it was really a hassle free travel for our trip to maldives. From helping us to select our resort, answering our every query at any time, coordinating with us throughout our trip, this has made our overall experience the best vacation till date. Thank you so much Arushi and shoes on loose team. Will definitely recommend your services.
It was a spendid travel and ur service was good.
This was one of my best trips and I am happy it happened with Shoes on Loose.!! Superb trip advisors and amazing people to bank upon for trip planning..!! Had a great trip to Maldives with everything properly planned and managed
MANIKANTA JITENDER REDDY
Excellent responses by the travel agent Priti Tiwari