Thailand is one of the most popular countries in Asia, is famous for its delightful culture, stunning sandy beaches, Thai culinary delicacies and some wonderful tourist attractions. With our 2 nights in Pattaya & 2 nights at Bangkok this Thailand tour package gives an opportunity to explore two of the most desired cities of Thailand. Renowned as one of the world's top beach destinations, enjoy the mesmerizing islands in Pattaya with breathtaking natural scenery and beautiful beaches that are surrounded by the spectacular cliffs dropping into the sea. The next stop is the capital city, Bangkok, famous for its Thai street food. When in Thailand, you cannot miss the Majestic Temple of the Golden Buddha and historical Grand Palace to explore the fascinating Thai culture and heritage. Get the most out of your next visit to Thailand and enjoy a stunning retreat to Pattaya and Bangkok with Shoes on Loose.
date_range 4 Nights / 5 Days
Day 1: Bangkok l, Transfer to Pattaya and Alcazar Show
Morning Breakfast at Bangkok Hotel Check out from the Hotel Transfer to Pattaya, On Arrival at pattaya check in the hotel and in evening Under water world With ticket and Transfer
CHECK IN TIME - 02:00 PM
Evening get ready for the pick up of Under water world
Famous and at times even infamous for its vivid nightlife, Pattaya is the place to go if you are looking for a night to remember. When you visit Pattaya, you cannot miss going to a ladyboy show and Alcazar Cabaret Show is one of the city’s most famous performances. Open daily, the cabaret offers an exquisite show program that is sure to get you up and dancing. Influenced by Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, American and many other cultures, you'll witness hit performances like Ba Jang, Dance With Me, Oppa It Just My Style, Russian World and more, Alcazar Cabaret Show is a grand artistic delight for all music and dance lovers. Get your tickets early as the venue fills up fast – make sure you don’t miss one of Pattaya’s most enigmatic shows.
As the curtain rises, “The Wondrous World” begins. Glittering costumes, flashing lights, and vibrant backdrops catch your eye as you settle in for this exhilarating show. This highly acclaimed event has been compared to Lido and Moulin Rouge, but maintains the local flare of Thailand. You’ll find yourself clapping your hands and tapping your toes along with the beat during this hour and a half long show
Day 2: Coral Island Tour with Lunch by Speedboat
Today, you will enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel in Pattaya before you go for a half-day Coral Island tour and explore the remarkable natural beauty with loads of exquisite experiences. Enjoy a day away from the busy Pattaya city and join a 7-hour beach trip to Coral Island or Koh Larn. Begin the journey with a pick-up from your hotel approximately 8.30 AM and travel to the pier. Here you will start the first activity of the day, flying a parachute in the sky where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Pattaya Bay. Afterwards take a walk along the seaside and see the coral reef.
At 11.00 AM, arrive at Coral Island and witness a beautiful panoramic view from the top of the island. Take a moment here to respect the big Buddha, before enjoying a high quality seafood lunch at noon.
After lunch take a banana boat or jet ski on the water and in the afternoon and take some time to relax on the beach. Afterwards, enjoy snorkeling at Sak Island where there are marvelous coral reef and fishes to discover. At around 3.30 PM depart for Pattaya and be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 3: Pattaya - Bangkok Via drive || Enroute Bangkok City Tour
After Breakfast, check out from the hotel and head towards Bangkok. Enroute Bangkok City Tour
Bangkok Temple Tour
On this wonderful Temple city tour – Bangkok we will discover fascinating Buddhist temples combined in amazing contrasts with modern Bangkok lifestyles and Thai classical traditions.
This Temple city tour Bangkok brings you the 3 most distinguished temples in Bangkok: Wat Trimit, the temple of the Golden Buddha – the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons; Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha – the largest and oldest in Bangkok and Wat Benchamabopit – the marble temple.
Temple city tour Bangkok is an Half Day tour (9.00-13.00)
Day 4: Bangkok Safari & Marine Park with Lunch
Today, you will be savouring on some tasty and indulging breakfast at the hotel before leaving for the beautiful day tour to the Safari World. Safari World is a world-famous attraction of Bangkok, famous for its magnificent parks of Marine Park and Safari Park and houses a range of outstanding range of flora and fauna that are both preserved and flourished here.
Safari world covers an area of some 170 acres and is divided into 2 parts, the first, Safari Park, houses a large variety of animals like Zebra, Deer, Giraffe, Birds, Tigers, Lion, Bears, etc. in natural habitat—The second, the Marine Park, exhibits marine and some rare animals. You can enjoy performances by trained animals like Dolphins, Birds, Seals and Monkeys. It is an easy drive through experience and you wont get tired from the little walking there is. Take pictures with parrots and see a live action show and much
SAFARI WORLD IN MARINE PARK.
08:00 hrs Meet our staff in your hotel's lobby.
Depart for Safari World, is a drive-in zoological park divided into two parts. The first part is Safari Park, an open zoo with wild animals.The second part is the Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.
09:30 hrs Arrive Safari Park, stretching 5 KM and lasting 45 minutes, a drive through the scenic Safari Park presents a unique opportunity for the closest encounter possible with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Explore Nature's numerous wonders in their original splendor and respond the call of the wild, while remaining in the comfort of our private car or coach. Witness the truly breathtaking Tiger & Lion Feeding Show the only one of it's kind anywhere in the world.
10:30 hrs Explore Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.
• Orang Utan Boxing Show - Man's closest cousins take center stage as they tickle you with their keen sense of humor and dazzle you with their mathematical gifts. And who could miss world-famous Thai Boxing Show, starring the funniest and hairiest champions.
• Dolphin Show - the most intelligent of marine creatures will captivate you with their effortless mastery of the most difficult tricks! Get them to kiss you or shake hands with you! Marvel at dolphins somersaulting in mid-air, tossing balls with their fins and singing in a chorus, or performing dives unrivaled in their gracefulness and swiftness.
• Sea Lion Show - -Lighthouse Cove- will never be the same again with its new occupants. This quiet town along the pacific coast will be turned upside down when our Sea Lion friends wreak havac as they pull one trick after another. Chiefs of Mischief take control.
• Bird Show -Stand by for a stunning show as our colorful performers take a plunge from the arena to the stage. Watch with amazement and bewilderment the acrobatic and athletic skills of these intelligent creatures and share in the intimate secrets of a pair of lovebirds. See how our feathered friends fly their way to your heart.
• Spy War - Our secret agent Sean Sacco has a mission to fulfill : to get Doomsday Trigger before Mako gets us. Join Sean as he combats difficult terrain and heavy enemy gunfire to stop Mako in his tracks. Hold on to your seats as the action unfolds amidst a sea of rapid crossfire, thunderous explosions and breathtaking para-trooping stunts in a state-of-the-art amphitheater. A Truly earth-shattering experience not to be missed!
• Cowboy - Let Safari World bring you straight into the law territory of the wild wild west, where cowboys and bandits jostle for power with the intricate knock-downs, gunfights, bullwhips, fistfights and horseplay. Run for your life as explosives are hailed in your direction. Gasp and then dheave a sigh of relief as stunts-men perform life-threatening stunts right before your very eyes. Participate in the funniest goose-chase peppered with the least expected of dramatic twists and turns!!!
16:00 hrs Depart from Safari World to Bangkok
17:00 hrs Return to the hotel
Back to Hotel.
Day 5: Bye bye Thailand
After breakfast transfer to the Bangkok Airport with happy memories of tour.
After reaching India share the pics from your trip with us so that we can create a video souvenir of your trip
to see the videos we have already created for our past travelers do check out YouTube channel -
-- 2 Night Accommodation in Pattaya
-- 2 night in Accommodation Bangkok
--Bangkok Hotel to Pattaya hotel in private car
--Pattaya hotel to Bangkok Hotel in private car
--Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport in private car
-- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
--Alcazar Show -
--Coral Island Tour with Lunch by Speed boat.(excluding island fee)
-- En route Bangkok City Tour
-- Full day Safari World with Marine Park with Lunch
-- All Airport Transfers on Private cab
-- All tours by SIC cab
-- All taxes
National Park fee
Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle -functions, political disturbances etc
Tips, laundry and phone call
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
All personal expenses
Additional flights charges will be applicable, depending upon the travel dates
It was a wonderful trip, would definitely recommend the bachelor to visit it once. It was the best trip we would have imagined and it was made possible only because of you guys-SHOES on LOOSE. The best travel guide Shoes On Loose, and we thank all of you who works really hard to make the travellers feel safe, sound and happy.
These guys did a great job arranging everything. There was proper coordination between the Indian team and the team in Thailand except minor hick ups , it went well.
The trip planned by shoes on loose was perfect in all aspects. Enjoyed every bit of this. Many thanks to the team.
Regular user of shoe on loose, This went third time with you.