Australia is one of the most sought after tourist destination. With incredible destinations such as Sea Life Aquarium, Observation wheel, Legoland Discovery Center, Phillip Island, Melbourne Cricket ground ready to sweep you off your feet, Activate your Melbourne Flexi Attraction Pass and visit 5 out of 27 top tourist destinations. See the bustling Queen Victoria Market and Albert Park, home to the Australian Grand Prix. One can observe the beautiful skyline from the Bolte Bridge. Visit the ever-happening city of Sydney and enjoy the top tourist destinations of your choice. Save your time and money and enjoy a hassle-free experience everywhere with your one-time pre-paid tourist attraction pass. Our Australia tour packages include well-known spots like Madame Tussauds, Sydney Opera House, Sydney tower eye and much more. Our itinerary also covers surrounding areas, including the Blue Mountains, Manly, and Bondi. You can also go for the beautiful North Coastal Region where sandy beaches and Sprinkling Pacific Waters. Make your Australian Trip a memorable one with a thrilling 4WD ride along Stockton Bight dunes and can enjoy sandboarding.
date_range 6 Nights / 7 Days
Day 1: Arrival in Melbourne & Check in.
Today is your arrival in Melbourne. After immigration clearance, private transfer to hotel and check into your hotel (standard check-in at 14:00 hrs).
Spend the rest of day at leisure to explore the surrounding areas and places. Overnight at hotel.
Activate Melbourne Flexi Attractions Pass. Choose any 5 from 27 top attractions and special offers! Skip the line access at all venues. Choose from - Eureka Skydeck 88, Sea Life Aquarium, Observation wheel, Mel Zoo, Legoland Discovery center, left bank Mel, Hop on Hop off, Phillip Island, Cruises, Maze & lavender Gardens, Ice Bar, Cook's cottage, Mel Cricket ground etc.
Combines the best attractions, tours and experiences into one pre-paid attractions pass to save you time and money. You choose what you want to do and when you want to do it, simply present your pass on arrival for cash-free entry – simple!
Day 2: Melbourne city tour - guided half day tour by coach
Today after breakfast proceed for Melbourne city tour. An AAT Kings coach will pick you up from your hotel for your transfer to the corner of Flinders and Russell Street at Federation Square, the departure point of your tour. At 8.10am join your coach to commence a morning tour of Melbourne. View examples of Melbourne architectural splendour including St. Pauls Cathedral and the Princess and Regent Theatres. See the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Federation Square, and stroll around Melbourne's Royal Botanic Gardens. View the Fitzroy Gardens and see Captain Cook's Cottage (entry at own expense). See the bustling Queen Victoria Market and Albert Park, home to the Australian Grand Prix, visit the Shrine of Remembrance and see the Southbank waterfront precinct. Cross the Bolte Bridge for great city views.
Day 3: Continue with Melbourne flexi pass
Continue with Melbourne flexi pass.
Day 4: Check out & Transfer to airport by private Car
Flight to Sydney. Arrive at Sydney & transfer to hotel by private car. Check in - DeVere Hotel or similar. Double superior room with breakfast
Later, activate your Sydney Flexi Attractions Pass - Choose any 5 from 27 top attractions and special offers! Skip the line access at all venues
Top Sydney attractions including, Sydney Explorer 24 Hr Sydney & Bondi ‘Hop On Hop Off’ Tour, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Taronga Zoo, Sydney Opera House, Oz Jetboating and many more to choose from!
Free colour handy guide with helpful information on participating attractions. Sydeny opera House, Taronga zoo, Sea Life, Jet boating, Madame Tussauds, Jenolan cabves, Captain cook cruises, Blue Mountain bus, Sydney tower eye, Sydney zoo, Sydney Observation, Hop on hop off, Maritime museum, Blue fish restaurant, harbour cruise, Wildlife park, Sydney museum pass
Covers Sydney city and surrounding areas including the Blue Mountains, Manly and Bondi
Single admission only no repeat visitations allowed.
Day 5: Continue with the pass
Continue with the pass.
Day 6: Optional tour - Port Stephen dolphin cruise and sandboarding
Discover this beautiful North Coast region - white sandy beaches and the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean. Cruise the wave crests with the dolphins in the azure waters of sheltered Port Stephens where forests, villages and stately homes meet with the sea. Here you will enjoy a thrilling 4WD ride along Stockton Bight sand dunes and have fun sandboarding!
Day 7: Back to home
Check out & transfer to airport by private car. Flight back home.
- Package Price Validity – Valid for travel from 1st November until 10th Dec 2019 & from 1st Feb until 30th Oct 2020.
- Airfare Internal (MEL-SYD) with check in baggage in Tiger Air, Jetstar or Virgin Australia
- 3 Nights accommodation in Melbourne in Melbourne in Ibis or similar
- 3 Nights accommodation in Sydney in DeVere Hotel or similar
- Accommodation in given or similar hotels with daily breakfast.
- All Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers on private
- Melbourne Flexi Attractions Pass. Choose any 5 from 27 top attractions – all skip the line!
- Melbourne city tour - guided half day tour by coach
- Sydney Flexi Attractions Pass. Choose any 5 from 27 top attractions – all skip the line!
- 24 Hr Sydney & Bondi ‘Hop On Hop Off’ Tour
- All Tours and activities as mentioned
- Australia Tourist visa + complete visa assistance and application support
Hotel, airline taxes
- Professionally managed trip arrangements and execution
- Dedicated point of contact throughout the trip
- Comprehensive tour plan without any hidden charges and many inclusions/arrangements in a much practical & logical manner to give travelers maximum value for money, exploring, comfort and ease in travelling without hassle.
- International Airfare & travel insurance
- GST @ 5%
- Optional and Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Airline and Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season / trade fairs to be paid extra per person.
- Local City Taxes, Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature as well as food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions.