One of world's most spectacular natural wonders is the Aurora Borealis (the Northern Lights), and those visiting Iceland between the months of September and April have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the stunning light show as shades of green and purple dance across the sky in the beautiful country of Iceland. Now is the best time to experience the northern lights in our specially designed Northern Light Package to Scandinavia for 7 Nights/ 8 Days! Embark on this remarkable journey to Europe and witness the spectacular natural phenomenon of Northern Lights.
date_range 5 Nights / 6 Days
Day 1: Early morning flight from Paris
Arrive Reykjavik at 8.30 and take the shuttle to travel to city centre hotel
Check in – Capital In Hotel Reykjavik – standard room with breakfast
Today’s Highlights: City Sightseeing Reykjavik Hop On-Hop Off - 1 day valid
Discover Reykjavik on a Double-Decker open top bus tour and explore the city at your leisure, with
the opportunity to hop on and off at conveniently located bus stops. You will have the chance to
partake in some whale watching, visit Reykjavik City Museum, the National Gallery and more. You just have to relax and enjoy the panoramic views!
Evening Highlights: Northern Lights Cruise - Guided tour with wifi and multimedia show.
Escape the city lights and head out to the open water on a relaxing cruise and admire the Northern Lights as they dance around the night sky. Embark on an unforgettable cruise towards the unknown as you hunt for the Aurora Borealis dancing across the evening sky.
Day 2: Today’s Highlights: South Iceland, Waterfalls and Black Sand Beach - Guided tour in modern coach
Strikingly contrasted landscape of south Iceland, Views of glaciers and volcanoes, Getting up close to
the iconic Skógafoss waterfall, Exploring Reynisfjara volcanic pebble beach, The towering rock stacks
of Reynisdrangar, Walking behind the picturesque Seljalandsfoss waterfall
On this tour you will journey through south Iceland that features many of Iceland‘s most awe-inspiring
destinations, including the iconic Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls and Reynisfjara volcanic beach
to name but a few.
Travelling across the lush farmlands that cut between the coast and the mountain ranges and glaciers of the interior highlands you‘ll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views, visit the main natural attractions and get to know the fascinating history of the region.
Day 3: Today’s Highlights: Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon with Transfers from hotel
The Golden Circle Classic is our bestselling day tour!
Follow in the footsteps of the vikings of old as you walk down into the rift valley where the American
and Eurasian continental plates are literally pulling apart at Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World
Heritage Site and the birthplace of the oldest existing parliament. Witness the steaming geothermal
springs as the ground trembles and hot water spouts spectacularly skywards from the famous Strokkur
Geyser at home of the one-and-only original geyser and Iceland's most iconic natural attraction.
Day 4: Optional Tour at extra supplement charge - Game of Thrones Tour - guided tour
Walk in the footsteps of legendary characters from the gripping drama “Game of Thrones”, and soak
up the silent majesty of Iceland’s natural beauty – a fitting tribute to the ancient sagas.
Be transported to some of Iceland’s most breath-taking scenery, the backdrop for celebrated scenes from “Game of Thrones”, one of the most successful TV series of all time. Explore the magnificent
gorge at Thingvellir, the fabled stomping ground of the White Walkers and bleak path leading north
of the Wall. Frozen in the mists of time, the symbolic significance of the setting to the plot will become clearer. Take time at Fákasel Horse Park to get up close and personal with some of the series’ most
adored characters, the gentle yet fearless Icelandic ponies.
And stand in awe at Þjórsárdalur and the “Settlement Era Viking Lodge”, site of the great massacre and
probably the drama’s most elaborate scene to date. Haunting, barren, and yet shatteringly beautiful, these landscapes fire the imagination.
Day 5: Today’s Highlights: Whale Watching Cruise
- Sail from Reykjavik on Iceland’s largest whale-watching ship
- Stay warm and cozy with overalls supplied by the crew
- If no whales or dolphins make an appearance on your tour we will offer you a complimentary ticket
valid for two years
- Relax at the café or browse the Souvenir shop
Each year continues to surprise us with the wildlife it offers. Herring and capelin being the main preyavailable attracting humpback whales, killer whales, white-beaked dolphins and harbour porpoises to our shores. The winter low lying sun is also something not to be missed, as it casts a warm glow over
the white-capped mountains and to breathe in the winters fresh, crisp air is just incredible.
Evening Highlights: Northern Lights Tour by coach with guide and wifi
Join us for a mysterious trip, on a dark winter’s night. Witness one of nature’s most spectacular displays; the phenomenon which we call the Northern Lights. Get ready to embark on a magical evening, incomparable to that of any journey you’ve been on before. Let your guide lead you to the best spots to see this natural delight.
Day 6: Check out and transfer to airport by shuttle
Check out and transfer to airport by shuttle
Flight to India.
2 International flights in economy class with check in luggage included
• 5 Nights’ accommodation in Iceland comfort apartments Reykjavik with breakfast
• Accommodation at best review hotel with easy access to public transport modes for easy commuting to different attractions
and sights of the places.
• Ticket admissions: most of admissions as indicated in the itinerary
• City Sightseeing Reykjavik Hop On-Hop Off - 1 day valid
• 2 Northern lights tours (one on cruise) with expert guides (1 tour complimentary from us to ensure you have
maximum opportunity to witness the magnificent aurora)
• South Iceland, Waterfalls and Black Sand Beach Tour
• Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon with Transfers from hotel
• Whale Watching Cruise
• Comprehensive tour plan without any hidden charges and many inclusions/arrangements in a much practical & logical
manner to give travelers maximum value for money, exploring, comfort and ease in travelling without hassle
▪ One-way onward flight from India Paris or Amsterdam (return flight from Reyjkavik to Delhi is Included)
▪ Optional and Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
▪ Cost of Visa & Travel insurance
▪ Airline and Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season / trade fairs to be paid extra per person.
▪ Local City Taxes, Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges,
all items of personal nature as well as food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
▪ Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions.