Witness the magical Northern Lights in the Artic City of Norway . This lively Arctic city, Tromso in Norway is one of the best places to see the Northern Lights. Situated in the heart of the Arctic wilderness, it is surrounded by snow clad peaks and stunning fjords that surely makes a dreamy backdrops for the aurora display. Explore Tromso countryside, you can't miss the reindeer sledding and Sami culture tour. This Scandinavia Package also gives you a chance to explore Helsinki, the capital of Finland, get amazed with this vibrant seaside city of beautiful islands and stunning green parks. A winter wonderland of pink skies, husky sleds, frosty trees, scrumptious hot chocolate and twinkling lights – Finnish Lapland is where all your snow-filled fantasies come to life. And right at the heart of it is Rovaniemi, perched on the edge of the Arctic Circle and the official home of the Santa Claus. This is a perfect 15 days Scandinavia Itinerary with the Northern Lights excursion. Plan your Euro Trip now & tick it off your bucket list.
date_range 14 Nights / 15 Days
Day 1: India – Copenhagen (Overnight Stay)
Arrive into Copenhagen Airport. Meet and greet with our local chauffeur and transfer to hotel
by private sedan car. Check in at the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Copenhagen Tour – Fly to Rovaniemi (Overnight stay)
Breakfast at hotel, Copenhagen Canal Tour & Skip-the-Line Tivoli Ticket.
Later in afternoon, check out and take airport shuttle to Fly to Rovaniemi. Arrive into Rovaniemi
and private transfer to hotel.
Check in at the hotel for overnight stay.
Later in evening, Northern Lights Tour in evening with Expert guide and Hot Beverages/snacks.
An excursion to a prime Northern Lights viewing spot followed by a slice of local history. Arctic
evening in search of the Northern Lights. After stepping out of the car in the middle of nowhere,
we walk down to a river experiencing the surrounding sleeping nature.
Day 3: Rovaniemi Santa Clause Village Tour with Arctic Circle crossing (Overnight Stay)
Depart after 10:00 AM and visit Santa Claus in his main office in Lapland. Discover a place where
it is Christmas all year round. Have a private meeting with Santa Claus, and then send greetings
to all your friends from Santa's Post Office.
Also, the Arctic Circle cuts right through Santa Claus's Village. A white line denoting the Arctic
Circle, at its position in 1865, is painted across the park. You will officially enter the Arctic area
when you cross the line. The line is a very popular photo spot for all visitors. Cross the circle and
get an Arctic Circle certificate. Have the opportunity to taste the traditional Christmas buffet
with lunch at Santa's place.
Day 4: Rovaniemi Town – Arctic Snow Hotel (Overnight Stay in Igloo)
Check out Rovaniemi hotel and transfer by shuttle to Snow Hotel Rovaniemi - check in at the
Igloo for night Stay with breakfast and free entrance to Ice restaurant.
Day 5: Train to Helsinki (Day or Overnight train journey)
Train to Helsinki (Day or Overnight train journey)
Day 6: Helsinki Tour (Overnight Stay)
Arrive into Helsinki and check in at the hotel for overnight stay.
Later, proceed to explore Helsinki by 24-hour Helsinki Card with following activities and tours:
• Free Panorama Sightseeing by bus
• Free entry to the city’s major sights and museums; like SeaLife, Ateneum, Kiasma, Amos Rex,
Design Museum, The National Museum of Finland and much more
• Free ferry to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress and Suomenlinna Museum and Guided Tour
• Free travel on public transport within Helsinki
• Free Helsinki Card Guide Book in English with maps and complete information
• Discounts in restaurants, shops, tours and concerts
• Free Urban Helsinki bus sightseeing
Day 7: Helsinki – Stockholm (Overnight stay)
Check out Helsinki and private transfer to airport to fly to Stockholm. Arrive into Stockholm and
transfer to hotel.
Check in at the hotel for overnight stay
Day 8: Stockholm in a Nutshell by Bus and Boat (Overnight Stay)
Explore best of Swedish capital with this 3 hour tour by air-conditioned luxury coach with free
WiFi and an audio guide on board. See all must-see attractions such as the Royal Palace,
Stockholm City Hall, and districts including Gamla Stan (the Old Town), Långholmen and the
Royal Djurgården. Later, visit to the Nobel Museum (tickets included).
Day 9: Stockholm – Kiruna/ Abisko (Overnight Stay)
Check out Stockholm and transfer to airport to fly to Kiruna – Overnight stay at the hotel in
Kiruna or Abisko National Park Region.
Day 10: Reindeer with Sami Culture tour with traditional Lappish lunch (Overnight Stay)
Spend a day trip to the Sámi village of Rávttas, 45 minutes east of Abisko and experience a
glimpse of the traditional lifestyle of the reindeer people. This exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity allows you to experience the amazing lifestyle of the Sámi people and to get up
close and personal with Lapland’s most iconic creature – the reindeer
Day 11: Kiruna – Narvik – Tromso (Overnight Stay)
Check out Kiruna and transfer to Narvik. Travel to Tromso by coach bus.
Arrive into Tromso and check in at the hotel for Overnight Stay
Later in the evening, Northern Lights Sailing Excursion - Our guides have the knowledge and
firsthand experience to keep you safe and comfortable while enjoying the dancing night sky.
After hundreds of sailing tours in the area, they know the best spots for you to have the highest
chances of seeing the lights. Small snacks and drinks will be served and all of the gear you need
will be provided, including warm suits, extra gloves, hats and boots.
Day 12: Tromso - Reindeer Sledding & Feeding with a Sami Guide (Overnight Stay)
Enjoy a short seaside drive to the reindeer and their sleds. Afterward, you’ll get a chance to visit
the camp and feed the herd - nearly 200 reindeer.
Gather inside the lavuu (Sami tent) for some warmth and a traditional hot meal. Circle around
the campfire as your guide tells stories about Sami culture and joiks a traditional Sami song. The
tour ends back in Tromsø.
Day 13: Tromso – Oslo (Overnight Stay)
Check out Tromso & transfer to airport to fly to Oslo.
Arrive into Oslo and transfer to hotel. Check in at the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 14: Oslo Highlights Half-Day City Tour (Overnight Stay)
Our knowledgeable guide will introduce you to the attractions of central Oslo on this panoramic
tour. See the Holmenkollen ski jump, where the bus will stop for photos. Get a fascinating insight
into the history of skiing in Norway and take in incredible views over the city. In the unique
Vigeland sculpture park you’ll find over 200 sculptures in bronze, granite and forged iron. Learn about Thor Heyerdahl's spectacular expeditions at the Kon-Tiki Museum!
Later, in the evening - Beer Tasting 3-Hour Tour (Optional Tour at a supplement cost)
Experience the microbrewing passion that has swept the city of Oslo on this 2-hour tasting tour.
Your guide will show you a completely different side of the city! Enjoy a walk through the
trendiest area of town, known as Grunerløkka, for an authentic Oslo experience. Hang out with
neighborhood locals when you stop at 3 different microbreweries to try the best of the
Norwegian beers. At each of the stops, you’ll also be served a tasty snack to help you soak up
the drinks before heading on to the next stop. The tour ends in Grunerløkka, and you can
continue exploring this fun and interesting area afterwards.
Day 15: Oslo – Fly to India
Check out Oslo Transfer to airport for flight back home with unforgettable memories of this
once in a life time tour.
• Home to Home Pickup and Drop Off with Meet & Greet from Our Local Chauffeur for Guests
• 4 Internal flights - economy class with 1 check in luggage per person
• 14 Nights’ accommodation in mentioned hotels in a twin or double room with breakfast
• Accommodation to be in best review hotels situated at good locations with access to public transport modes for
easy commuting to different attractions and sights of the places.
• Including private arrival airport transfer by a chauffeur driven premium sedan car
• Overnight or day train from Rovaniemi to Helsinki
• Ticket admissions: most of admissions as indicated in the itinerary
• Northern lights tours with expert guides (1 tour complimentary from us to ensure you have maximum
opportunity to witness the magnificent aurora)
• Santa Clause Village Tour with Arctic Circle crossing & certificate
• Best exploring of Helsinki by Helsinki Card
• Stockholm in a Nutshell by Bus and Boat tour
• Reindeer with Sami Culture tour with traditional Lappish lunch in Kiruna
• Reindeer Sledding & Feeding with a Sami Guide in Tromso
• Northern Lights Cruise Excursion in Tromso
• Oslo Highlights Half-Day City Tour
• All trips as indicated in the itinerary with expert guides and transport as applicable
• Comprehensive tour plan without any hidden charges arranged in a much practical manner to give maximum
value for money, exploring, comfort and ease in travelling without hassle
• Best Price Promise
International Airfare ex India (to be checked as per dates)
▪ GST of 5%
▪ Optional and Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
▪ Cost of Visa & Travel insurance
▪ Airline and Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during Christmas, New Year, high / festive season / trade fairs to be
paid extra per person.
▪ Local City Taxes, Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water,
telephone charges, all items of personal nature as well as food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's
▪ Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions