Nestled in the pristine Indian Oceans of the Maldives, Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts presents its newest resort, VARU by Atmosphere. Enjoy your first moments in Paradise with this Maldives Tour Package inclusive of Speed Boat for 40 mins while you arrive from Male International Airport to the North-west of the Maldives. Experience the local culture and its warm hospitality while you submerse yourself in a 5 star service throughout your stay. ‘Varu’ in Dhivehi, the local dialect refers to strength, resilience and life in abundance which comes to life at the resort, with its perfect blend between the contemporary architecture and tropical vibes of the island paradise.
date_range 3 Nights / 4 Days
Day 1: Arrival & transfer to Varu by Atmosphere
Enter the magical island country of Maldives. As you arrive at the Male International Airport, an agent’s representative will receive you and escort you and your family to the resort.
Complete the check-in formalities and enjoy your arrival at your Beach Villa with welcome drinks. Your day is at leisure and you can relax at the beach or in your grand room. Proceed for the daily evening entertainment show, later in the day.
Enjoy a hearty dinner buffet in the main restaurant at the resort and retreat to your room for a peaceful night’s sleep.
Day 2: Enjoy Leisure Day at the Island
Today you have the entire day at leisure. Explore the Island and VARU by Atmosphere resort at your own.
‘Varu’ is a term in Native Maldivian language of Dhivehi with connotations of strength, resilience and life in abundance.
The 5-star resort will offer a truly Maldivian experience by incorporating aspects of local traditions and cultures, structural design - fused together with bursts of chic tropical vibes.
Overnight stay at the resort.t.
Day 3: A Day Suggested for Water Activities
In this Tour Package you can enjoy various water sports activities complimentary like Windsurf board & sail, Catamaran, Canoe, Standup paddle board
Hang on for dear life. Laughter and shrieks of excitement fill the air. A rainbow spray of water. Cutting
through the waves, free as a bird. Paddle across the atoll in a kayak. Ride a strong gust on a clear morning.
Balance on a catamaran. Para sailing, wake boarding, jet skiing Snorkelling.
An array of water sports activities and facilities to indulge in. So many ways to soar.
Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 4: Back to Home
After breakfast transfer to the Male Airport with happy memories of tour.
After reaching India share the pics from your trip with us so that we can create a video souvenir of your trip to see the videos we have already created for our past travelers do check out YouTube channel -
Room Type - 2 Nights Beach Villa + 1 Night Water Villa
Meal Plan - All Inclusive
Return Airport Transfers By Speed Boat
All Inclusive Inclusions :
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner served at the All-Day Dining – our main restaurant; combination of sumptuous buffet, live cooking stations, theme nights & grill
• Selection of snacks daily from 16:00-18:00 HRS at the Main Pool Bar
• Premium brands of spirits, beer, liqueur available at Main Pool Bar and All-Day Dining
• Unlimited cocktails & Mocktails, signature drinks, various juices, soft drinks, mineral water, selection of tea & coffee available from the VARU Plan Cocktails, Spirits & Beer Menu
• Wide selection of Premium wines from world-over & bubbles from the VARU Plan.
• In villa minibar stocked with beer/wines/soft beverages & selection of snacks – replenished TWICE DAILY
• 20% discount on first TWO regular dives per guest (Guest Must hold a PADI certified certificate, discounts applicable on dive only)
• COMPLIMENTARY selection of non-motorized water sports (Windsurf board & sail, Catamaran, Canoe, Stand-up paddle board) during stay.
Guest Must pass Catamaran and Windsurfing competence check to avail.
• COMPLIMENTARY Snorkeling equipment for each guest for duration of stay
• Access to the Sports & Recreation Centre; fully equipped gymnasium, outdoor & indoor recreational activities
• An array of daily organized activities for Children & Young Adults
• Various other activities on a weekly & seasonal basis.
Visa on arrival free of Cost.
Green tax included
All luxury taxes, Service Charges and GST included.
** This rate is valid till Travel Date 23rd December 2019.
--Domestic ticket if any
--Any kind of insurance
--Meals other than those specified (if any)
--Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
--Any kind of recreational activity not mentioned in Cost Includes.
--Personal tips, gratuities, laundry, telephone, optional excursions, other items of a personal nature, etc.
--Any Change is plan or loss of property or life due to conditions unforeseen like Political Disturbance,
The whole trip was arranged so well and our journey was hassle free right from the first point to the very last !!
This was the first time inwas booking through shoes on loose so was little worried on how my trip would be. But now since the trip is over I can very well say that trip awesome...everything was in line with what I was committed...
The Support and the overall experience with shoesonloose was super, Glad to highlight- Pooja Gaur had provided the best ever experience while managing our queries and helping us get the best deal and making our honeymoon a wonderful experience, a memorable one though. Big thanks and great appreciation for her. Believe you should hire staff like her. Great kudos to Shoesonloose team.
It was a spendid travel and ur service was good.
This was one of my best trips and I am happy it happened with Shoes on Loose.!! Superb trip advisors and amazing people to bank upon for trip planning..!! Had a great trip to Maldives with everything properly planned and managed
MANIKANTA JITENDER REDDY
Excellent responses by the travel agent Priti Tiwari