Maldives is a paradise island country adorned with white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and incredible marine life.This Maldives tour package offer you an opportunity to explore this tropical island in totality. Picturesque view of this tropical paradise will mesmerise you with it’s unmatched beauty.This 3 nights and 4 days Maldives honeymoon package is an ideal plan to spend a romantic getaway for an ideal honeymoon couple. The plan is designed with a luxurious stay at AMAYA KUDA RAH in Maldives which is a destination in itself. Splurge yourself in a romantic candle dinner night and treat yourself with the delectable cuisines. Indulge in various water activities like snorkelling, diving and a Dolphin spotting cruise and spend some leisure time with your better half. An Exclusive Maldives Honeymoon package well tailored for a hassle-free and the luxury holiday experience.
date_range 8 Nights / 9 Days
Day 1: Arrive at Kandy
Arrive to the airport and transfer to Kandy, en route visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage, city tour of Kandy including the Temple of Tooth Relic and the Royal Botanical garden .Overnight stay at hotel -
Kandy. Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage set amongst the verdant hills of Kegalle is a unique orphanage, where the tiny tots weigh 60 kg or more. This is the Pinnewela Elephant Orphanage, the world's first and only
elephant orphanage established to feed, nurse and house young elephants lost or abandoned by their mothers. Other occupants are elephants displaced from their natural environs by development projects or those found wounded. Visitors could see the baby elephants being fed milk from gigantic feeding bottles
or bathed in the river which flows nearby an unforgettable sight! Established in 1975, by the Wildlife Department and National Zoological gardens which subsequently led to a breeding programme through which more than twenty five elephants have been born since 1984.
Kandy a lovely exotic city, the Hill Capital and last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which retains an aura of grandeur, time has not affected. Encircled by hills, with a tranquil lake in its centre, it is the site of the renowned temple that enshrines the Tooth Relic of the Buddha and the Royal Botanical gardens home to one of the worlds best collections of Orchids. A cultural sanctuary
where many legends, traditions and folklore are still lovingly kept alive, Kandy and its satellite villages are the centre of the islands handicraft industry (items of wood, brass & silver) exquisite silver or gold jewellery and precious gems of many varieties including the worlds best blue and star sapphires. The highlight of the citys calendar is the EsalaPerahera, when a replica of the casket enclosing the Tooth is
taken in procession for ten glittering nights in July/August by exotically costumed dancers, drummers and approximately 100 Elephants.
Places to be covered in Kandy Pinnawala elephant orphanage Spice Garden (on the way to Kandy)
Temple of Tooth Relic Royal Botanical Gardens
Gem Museum City tour
Day 2: Kandy-Nuwara eliya-Kandy
After breakfast at hotel and transfer from Kandy to tea plantation. One the way visit The Royal Botanical Gardens.
Visit A Tea Plantation And A Tea Factory, Where The Best Tea In The World Is Produced. Here You Could Observe All About The Process Of Manufacturing Tea. You Can Also See How Tea Is Graded. Taste A Cup Of Pure Ceylon Tea In The Factory. Transfer from Tea Plantation to Nuwara Eliya. Nuwara Eliya meaning the city of dawn is the town at the highest elevation (about 2000m above sea level)
in Sri Lanka and its tallest peak, piduruthalagala (2555m) could be seen from here. The city established by the British in the nineteenth century, and known as Little England and is a popular holiday resort for Sri
Lankans & tourists due to its cool climate and quaint colonial feel with its little bungalows surrounded by hedgerows. Nuwara Eliya is also the heart of the tea country and you can visit a plantation and a factory en route here and witness how the famous Ceylon Tea is brewed.
Transfer back to Kandy. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Kandy - Bentota
After breakfast proceed to Bentota, Enroute we will take you for a thrilling Rafting Session
- Experience White Water rafting in the picturesque Kelani River in Kitugala. The Kelani River
is popular for 1957 blockbuster movie Bridge on the River Kwai in which the bridge was blown when the
train was crossing the river was filmed in Kithulgala. This place is worthwhile
for visiting and photographing as you pass the rapids of Kalani River., proceed to Bentota.Overnight stay in Betota.
Day 4: Bentota
Enjoy the day at leisure .Bentota lies at the finishing end of the Golden Mile which is an hours drive from
Colombo. Famous for its prime beaches Bentota is today one of Sri Lankas most sought after tourist
destinations. The town of Bentota actually, sits on an estuary, where the river and the sea meet. This
makes the area quite famous for water sports like windsurfing, scuba diving & snorkeling.
Enjoy water sports such as Jet Ski, Banana Ride and Tube Ride (at an extra cost) Enjoy Madu Ganga Boat
ride with delicious Lunch in the river (at an extra cost). Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Bentota-Colombo
Start your day with a delicious breakfast and embark on a ride to Colombo, the largest city in Sri Lanka featuring colonial architecture, buzzing nightlife scene, good museums, manicured parks and beautiful Buddhist temples. Upon arrival, head for Colombo sightseeing tour which includes an excursion to Galle
Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, Independence Hall at Independence Square and prominent Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christian places of worship.
Note: Entrance fees to sites not included.For shopping, you may visit Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, Noritake, etc. Overnight stay at hotel .
Day 6: Colombo-Maldives
After breakfast check out and head to Colombo Airport to take the flight to Maldives - Welcome To
Maldives! From the Maldives International airport domestic flight and speed Boat transfer will
be ready to reach the Heritance Aarah Maldives .
Experience a holiday in the tropics beyond compare at Heritance Aarah . Blessed with thriving vegetation & pristine waters, the Island of White Gold finds itself in peaceful seclusion in the Raa Atoll. Set amidst an unending blanket of azure with splashes of aquamarine around slivers of white sand, the Raa Atoll is a canvas painted by rich natural beauty. It is here you will find the enchanting island of Aarah, home to our luxury resort in Maldives. We are only 40 minutes by seaplane from Male, and the journey itself is an unforgettable experience, offering a birds eye view of paradise found.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: A day Suggested for Excursion
Today you have the entire day at leisure so explore and enjoy the resort activities on your own. Heritance Aarah offers unrestricted access to the immaculate beaches encircling the island, best places to visit in Maldives with breathtaking excursions. Morning fishing is among the most preferred forms of unraveling the mysteries in the Maldives. Such excursions can be scheduled upon request. Catamaran Saling:
Faster than a sailboat, riding the waters on a catamaran is an experience that is parallel to creating art, with the refreshing and free-flowing wind, and sails instead of brushes. Give your holiday a unique add-on by taking some time away from the beaches and golden sands.
Catamaran sailing in Maldives will set your soul free on the seas. With the guidance of an experienced crew on board, you will be able to enjoy a hassle-free sailing experience, perfect for discovering some of the
countrys stunning atolls. Spend time with your loved ones amidst nature and the most amazing views themMaldives has to offer.
FLY BOARDING Fly boarding is one of the newest action water sports in the industry. The output which would usually propel the watercraft is redirected to two jets on the bottom of the fly-board, creating lift. Our trained,
professional fly-board operator will be controlling the throttle of the wave runner, so all you have to do is fly
Fishing in the Maldives waters can be an adventure of a lifetime. Not only is there a lot of fish , there is a lot of huge fish. Maldivian seas are blue & deep & the fish numerous & varied. Trolling is a method used for big-game fishing. You will be trolling for sailfish, marlin, dogtooth tune & dorado. Maldivian ocean & the
reef surrounded by coral islands with tall palms, green trees & white sandy beaches.
Night FishingA night to remember full of scenes and memories. Bait your hook, drop your line direct from a Dhoni to the
reef edge & hope for a nibble as you watch the spectacular colors of sunset & ocean waves lap the surrounding islands. The fish caught by you could be prepared to your liking for dinner the next day.
Full day Island Hopping
A full day trip to an uninhabited Island with a visit to a local island and includes a B B Q lunch. You could also sunbathe, shopping and if you feel energetic play some beach games too! All these under the clear blue skies. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8: A Day Suggested for Water Activities
In this Tour Package you can enjoy various adventurous sports activities at an additional cost.
Snorkeling Dive through deep blue water and explore the unseen world under sea and experience an unforgettable Maldives water sports holidays.
Paddle Sports Enjoy the ultimate paddling experience in the sparkling sea waves Catamaran Sailing Enjoy the exclusive Catamaran Sailing offered at Heritance Aarah Windsurfing
Unwind in the smooth breeze while Windsurfing in Maldives. Overnight stay at resort.
Day 9: Back To Home
After breakfast transfer to the Male Airport with happy memories of tour.
Post reaching India share the pics from your trip with us so that we can create a video souvenir of your trip to see the videos we have already created for our past travelers do check out YouTube channel -
Inclusions in SriLanka
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar with Breakfast Only in SriLanka
- Transportation in a pvt air conditioned vehicle - on Disposal
--01 Time rafting
- Service of an English speaking chauffer
- Airport transfers.
- Government Taxes.
Inclusions in Maldives
- Return Airport Transfers on Domestic flight and speed Boat Included!
- Room Type - 2 Nights Beach Villa +1 Night Ocean Villa
- Meal Plan- All Inclusive 01 Complimentary dive session
- 50 USD SPA Credit per person
- 01 Excursion island hopping
- Our unique EASY oering presents guests with Elegant wine and dine options, flavoured with Authenticity and Simplicity, with a service attitude ofYes, with no
ocean too deep to dive in, to cater to all whims and fancies of our discerning clientele
- All Meals in most of restaurant with prior booking
- Unlimited Alcoholic and Non Alcholic Beverages
- A comprehensive wine and beverage menu will be available at all dining and drinking venues during operational hours. is includes,
- A curated wine list based on our love of authentic, simple and real tastes
- Old world and new world wines made by passionate vintners for your discovery
- Large selection of whiskeys and gins from well-known and artisan distilleries
- Carefully selected beers and spirits from around the world Home-pressed fresh juices
- Classic soft drinks and sodas
- Our perfect Ceylon teas from renowned brand Stassen Tea
- Popular classic cocktails and signature concoctions of the Aarah mixologists are available at the poolside, bars, evening bars, restaurants and our very own Bar-Kart delivering cocktails to the room
EXPERIENTIAL KITCHEN ADVENTURES
- Aarahs dining and drinking oerings are not limited to experiencing the varied cuisines, thirst quenchers and pick-me-ups. For guests who yearn to try their hand at fun yet enlightening activities, the resorts team have put together a series of ventures to partake in.
- Cooking classes at Hathaa every afternoon
- Cocktail making masterclass with our very own mixologist on Monday evenings
Island Picnic with personalised picnic basket
- Bespoke rejuvenating and wellness menus curated by our chef and spa
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Beverage is for your own consumption, served one glass at a time, while at the Resorts Restaurants & Bars
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the all-inclusive package
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone under the age of 18
ere are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benets transferable to another guest e All-Inclusive package entitlements will end on the date of the check out at 12 noon
- Bars close at Midnight
- Ambula, Haatha and the Reserve Wine & Spirits List are Supplemental e above-mentioned Premium All-Inclusive entitlements do not include the beverages from the Reserve. List available at the Restaurants.
Exclusions in SriLankaEntrance fees to sites in Sri Lankaeven though mentioned in the itinerary - Entrance fee payable directly
on the spor
- Lunch & Dinner or any meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Visa Fees (please log on to (www.eta.gov.lk))
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
Exclusions in Maldives
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions,
Political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
The whole trip was arranged so well and our journey was hassle free right from the first point to the very last !!
This was the first time inwas booking through shoes on loose so was little worried on how my trip would be. But now since the trip is over I can very well say that trip awesome...everything was in line with what I was committed...
The Support and the overall experience with shoesonloose was super, Glad to highlight- Pooja Gaur had provided the best ever experience while managing our queries and helping us get the best deal and making our honeymoon a wonderful experience, a memorable one though. Big thanks and great appreciation for her. Believe you should hire staff like her. Great kudos to Shoesonloose team.