Home to crystal clear blue waters, picturesque islands, white sandy beaches and fascinating culture, Greece is a perfect holiday destination for any traveller. Discover this magical land of ancient eras in our 7 Nights & 8 Days Greece Package and welcome yourself to the most beautiful islands in the world. The scrumptious greek cuisine, rich culture and history will surely take your breathe away. Our exclusive Greece Package is intricately handcrafted to gift you the experience of a lifetime. Dipped in the shades of the unusual experiences of their tradition & culture it's time to make lifelong memories with this Greece Package and explore and celebrate life.
date_range 7 Nights / 8 Days
Day 1: Arrive at Athens
Arrive in Athens and transfer to the Hotel. Check in at hotel.
Day 2: Athens
Breakfast at hotel and proceed towards Athens Walking tour with Acropolis Museum.
- Discover the fascinating history of the ancient city of Athens
- Visit the Panathenaic Stadium, one of the oldest stadiums in the world
- Explore the magnificent exhibitions in the Acropolis Museum
Learn all about Athens’ ancient and modern history on this half-day tour of the city. Take a trip alongside expert guides, who will knowledgeably let you in on all there is to know and more about this fascinating city, in which past and present constantly blend. Begin by spending some time at the breath-taking Panathenaic Stadium, a magnificent construction erected on the remains of an ancient stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896.
Then, as you continue, pass by the Royal Palace, the private residence of Greece’s Prime Minister. Keep a lookout for the Euzones, the Palace’s guards in their colourful uniforms! You will also be able to appreciate many incredible landmarks drenched in history, such as Hadrian’s Arch, the Greek Parliament in Syntagma Square and Athens’ memorial to the Unknown Soldier. Also discover the beauty of world-renowned modern institutions such as the University, the National Library and the Academy, named after the famous Academy founded by the philosopher Plato in the classical Greek era.
Last but not least, you will visit the Acropolis, an old plateau abundant with various symbols of ancient Greece, the most magnificent of which are the remains of the Parthenon. You will be able to contrast this wonder of antique architecture with its modern attaché, the New Acropolis Museum, also an aesthetically astounding construction, as is, perhaps, the whole city of Athens, or at the very least, its history.
Day 3: Athens – Mykonos
Breakfast at hotel, Checkout and transfer to Athens Ferry Terminal.
Athens to Mykonos by Ferry.
Arrive Mykonos and transfer to the hotel. Check in at Hotel.
Day 4: Mykonos
Breakfast at hotel and proceed towards Mykonos City and Island Tour with Hotel pick up.
Discover the whitewashed villages, pristine beaches, and historic monuments of Mykonos on this comprehensive 4-hour island tour. Take in the highlights of Mykonos Town, enjoy spectacular views over the Cyclades islands, visit Ano Mera village, and stroll the sandy shore of Kalafatis beach. 4-hour sightseeing tour of Mykonos Island Explore the island on a guided bus tour with live commentary Hop off to explore Mykonos Town, Ano Mera village, and Kalafatis beach Admire landmarks such as Panagia Tourliani monastery, Petros The Pelican, and the Mykonos windmills Enjoy magnificent views over the Cyclades islands Ideal introduction to Mykonos for first-time visitors or those short on time.
Day 5: Mykonos – Santorini
Breakfast at hotel, Checkout and transfer to Mykonos Ferry Terminal.
Mykonos to Santorini by Ferry.
Arrive Santorini and transfer to the hotel. Check in at Hotel.
Day 6: Santorini
Breakfast at hotel and proceed towards, Santorini Traditional Bus Tour - Full day.
Explore the island of Santorini in a day. Learn about the history of the island, admire the architecture of its traditional villages, lei-sure at its volcanic beaches and live Oia’s sunset experience!
1. Red Beach: Start your journey with a short photo stop at the famous volcanic beach, well known for the unique color of the sand, its soaring red lava cliffs and clear green waters.
2. Akrotiri Excavation Site: Guided tour of the so-called “Prehistoric Pompei” or “Lost Atlantis”, buried and preserved by the volcanic ash of one of the largest volcanic eruptions in human history (17th century BC).
3. Perissa Beach: Enjoy free time to have lunch and relax at one of the longest black sandy beaches in the Cyclades and the most popular beach of Santorini.
4. Emporio Village: Explore one of the oldest and most authentic traditional villages of Santorini, built like a small labyrinth and visit its medieval fortress(15th century).
5. Santorini Winery: Taste Santorini’s distinctive wines and learn about one of the oldest vineyards in Europe while admiring the spectacular view of the volcano.
6. Profitis Ilias Mountain: Finish your tour with a short stop at the highest peak of Santorini (567 meters) to admire the striking panoramic view of the entire island.
7. Oia – Sunset: Transfer to the popular village of Oia and the most photographed place in Greece. Enjoy free time to experience its legendary sunset.
Day 7: Santorini – Athens
Breakfast at hotel and checkout, transfer to Santorin airport.
Arrive Athens and transfer to the hotel.
Check in at hotel, overnight stay.
Day 8: Athens – Delhi
Have Breakfast and transfer to Airport.
Airfare price is included in the package (Ex- Delhi and Ex- Mumbai) as calculated on 8th of August 2019
The given price of the package is valid till March 2020.
Santorini to Athens flights or Ferry
3 Nights in Athens
2 Nights in Mykonos
2 Nights in Santorini
Athens Walking tour with Acropolis Museum
Mykonos City and Island Tour with Hotel pick up
Santorini Traditional Bus Tour - Full day
Athens airport to Athens hotel transfer
Athens Hotel to Athens Port transfer
Athens - Mykonos by Ferry
Mykonos Ferry port to Mykonos Hotel transfer
Mykonos – Santorini by Ferry
Santorini Port to Hotel Transfer
Santorini Hotel to Santorini Airport transfer
Athens airport to Athens hotel transfer
Athens Hotel to Athens Airport transfer
Govt Service tax
Any additional charges incurred in the flight prices from changing the exit points in India
Hike of flight expenses during the festivals / trade fairs / events or if airlines rise the flight fares.
Entrance fees/Extra activities
Others : Other Exclusions (Condition: To avail honeymoon package rates clients have to show a Wedding Certificate not older than 6 months at the time of check-in at the hotel)