The Maldives has a set of a most mesmerizing group of islands and atolls that will offer you with the white sand beaches and the turquoise blue Indian Ocean. Located on the South edge of South Male Atoll, Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort have redefined the tranquillity. It is located on one of the most peaceful corners of the island with services like fine dining, spa sessions, specialized massages, infinity pools and the villas located amidst the sea. The view from your room includes the white beaches laden with palm trees moving in the breeze and the Indian Ocean complementing the beauty.
date_range 3 Nights / 4 Days
Day 1: Welcome To Maldives
Welcome To Maldives! From the Maldives International airport speed boat transfer will be ready to reach
the Olhuveli Beach & Spa - where affordable luxury and decadence meet in the heart of the Maldives.
Set in the turquoise heart of the Indian Ocean that is Maldives, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort is situated at the tip of South Male Atoll and offers one of the best accommodations, restaurants and recreation
Check in to your Resort and Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 2: Explore the Island
Today you have the entire day at leisure so explore and enjoy the resort activities on your own. Scuba Dive
(on own expenses)
Nestled amid lush tropical vegetation and shaded by graceful palms. Encircled by stretches of powdery sandy beach and a vast crystal clear lagoon, a truly breathtaking island with plenty of secluded sandbanks where paradise seekers escaping from the pressures of daily modern life can forget the outside world and
let go of all inhibitions.
Lucky Dolphin + Sunset Cruise
The most romantic way to enjoy the passing of another day in paradise. Get up close with the Dolphins as they surf and jump past right in front of you, cruise the Maldivian waters
with its magnificent sunset.
Enjoy a glorious sunset and discover the traditional way of fishing, using lines and tuna as bait on board a
Visit to Local Island
An insight to the Maldivian way of life.
Simple and peaceful, a glimpse into the Maldivian culture is not to be missed.
Explore the wonders of the underwater world. Enjoy the breathtaking reefs and the marine life of the Maldives.
Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 3: A Day for Scuba Diving Experience
Today you can go to experience Scuba Diving at your own.
The diving sites around Olhuveli have everything to offer, from easy, long reef diving with the possibility to see whale sharks, tuna fish, sharks, eagle rays, mantas and turtles, from thila, giri and channel dives with stunning coral formations and an amazing variety of reef fish and gobies.
From January until April you will see dolphins underwater and we have mantas at night at the house reef-feeding on plankton attracted by big lights, it is possible to make a night dive with the manta at the house reef.
Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 4: Back to Home
After breakfast transfer to the Male Airport with happy memories of tour.
Post reaching India share the pics from your trip with us so that we can create a video souvenir of your trip to see the videos we have already created for our past travelers do check out YouTube channel -
- Meal Plan - All Inclusive.
- Airport Transfer Arrival - Speed Boat
- Departure - Speed Boat.
- Compliments - Welcome refreshments on arrival.
- Room Type -2 Nights Deluxe Room+ 1 Night Deluxe Water Villa
- Stay for your Honeymoon/Anniversary at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives and receive special amenities (Minimum 3 Nights Stay Required):
*Fruit basket upon arrival.
*A bottle of wine upon arrival in the villa.
*Special dinner for the couple at our a la carte restaurant (once during the stay) 4 course menu.
*Special evening Turn-down service with bed decoration on arrival night.
Terms: In order to qualify for the offer a minimum of 3 nights stay is required (to be specified at the time of booking - copy of marriage certificate / registration dated of less than 12 months to be presented upon arrival)
- Meet and greet at Male airport and assistance with transfer and international flights.
- Special welcome: refreshing towels and homemade welcome drink served upon arrival to resort.
- All villa types: 2 bottles of 1.5 L water (non-carbonated house brand) per villa per day and tea & coffee facilities.
- Free Wi-Fi in main public areas and in all the villas.
- Access to recreation and fitness centers (including indoor and outdoor activities such as Tennis, badminton, pool & billiards table Chess, darts and other table games)
- Regular evening entertainments are scheduled for guests to enjoy.
- Access to Maakana Kids Club for children between 3 to 12 years.
All Inclusive Entitlements:
- Breakfast, Lunch , Daily afternoon tea with snacks, Dinner buffet
- Unlimited alcoholic & nonalcoholic drinks served throughout the day from 1000hrs – 0000hrs:
• Bottle of champagne (350ml) per room once.
o Half an hour group snorkeling lesson o Half an hour group wind surf lesson.
o Snorkelling Equipment and daily Non-Motorized Water Sports on selected activities.
o Choice of ONE complimentary out of Three (3) “Lucky Dolphin Sunset Cruise”, guided “Snorkeling Safari”, or “Local Island Experience”.
o One complimentary SPA (15-minute session).
o One 15 minutes Jet ski adventure.
Book Before 15th April and Get Free personalized Snorkelling Kit or GOPRO Camera for Use .
**Package Valid till 30 Sep 2019
Inclusive of all applicable taxes and Service Charges.
- Entry fee to monuments, monasteries, parks, etc.
- Medical expenses
- Personal tips, gratuities, laundry, etc.
- Any kind of recreational activity not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Any kind of insurance
-Any Change is plan or loss of property or life due to conditions unforeseen like snowfall, landslides, Political Disturbance, roadblocks, etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
The whole trip was arranged so well and our journey was hassle free right from the first point to the very last !!
This was the first time inwas booking through shoes on loose so was little worried on how my trip would be. But now since the trip is over I can very well say that trip awesome...everything was in line with what I was committed...
The Support and the overall experience with shoesonloose was super, Glad to highlight- Pooja Gaur had provided the best ever experience while managing our queries and helping us get the best deal and making our honeymoon a wonderful experience, a memorable one though. Big thanks and great appreciation for her. Believe you should hire staff like her. Great kudos to Shoesonloose team.