Kerala is more than just a state down in the south. It is a journey that intoxicates and a feeling that surpasses your definition of a holiday. Pristine backwaters, vast tea gardens and beautiful National Parks, are few awe-inspiring traits of the place that they rightfully call “God’s own country”. Not just rich history and nature, Kerala has many luxurious resorts in Munnar and even houseboats in Alleppey to give you the grand feeling. Flourishing throughout the year due to its tropical climate, Kerala is one of the most sought destinations for a family holiday. Witness the nature perfectly blended with luxury with our 4N/5D Kerala Luxury Tour Package and have one of the best family vacations you have been seeking for a long time.
date_range 4 Nights / 5 Days
Day 1: COCHIN ARRIVAL – KUMARAKOM
On your arrival at Cochin airport or railway station our representative/chauffeur will welcome you at the arrival terminal/gate and will be driven directly to Kumarakom which is 95 kms from Cochin airport. Which has an immense natural beauty, also known as the “Venice of the East”. It is famous for the backwaters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir products. Day free to relax at Hotel. Overnight Kumarakom
Day 2: KUMARAKOM
After breakfast, later visit the Sanctuary which provides a close view of migratory birds that come from Himalayas and other far places. You can also enjoy shopping in Kumarakom which is famous for handicrafts items made of coconut shell, bamboo, cane etc. After that you will be transferred back to Cochin airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Day 3: KUMARAKOM - POOVAR
After breakfast check out from the hotel/resort, check into the hotel and get refreshed. Take rest till evening and visit Poovar beach in the evening to view beautiful sunset. Overnight stay at Overnight stay at resort/Hotel.
Day 4: POOVAR
Poovar is known for swaying coconut palms, endless golden sands and lush flora. Spend the day enjoying the beautiful sightseeing in and around Poovar Island. & Overnight stay at resort/Hotel.
Day 5: DROP AT TRIVANDRUM AIRPORT
Check out the hotel after breakfast and you’ll be transferred to Trivandrum airport to board the flight back to home.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- 1 room on double sharing basis at all the locations.
- Complimentary 01 Half Kg cake.
- Meal plan: As mentioned above in the accommodation section.
- All ex-Cochin airport transportation in a dedicated & exclusive private vehicle (A.C. Dezire /SIMILAR). Includes driver’s expenses, parking & toll charges, and road taxes. All the sight-seeing and transfers as per the itinerary. Airport pick-up and drop included.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any F & B other than those served with specified meals
- Entry fee to monuments, museums, forts, parks, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any personal Activities (like boating, elephant ride & Jeep safari)
- Personal expenses, tips, gratuities, etc.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Only non AC rooms are provided in Munnar and Thekkady as they are hill Stations. Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, Political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified under the section, “Cost Includes”.
Had an awesome time in Kerala with my family thanks to SOL :) The hotels at all the locations were great and the itinerary was very well planned. Thanks for the memories of a lifetime :)
Very good trip overall,. I faced no issues anywhere , either with bookings or cab and cab driver ( highly professional, will bring repeat business).....I just wish hotel rooms were slightly of higher quality!!!! Overall superb arrangements
My 1st trip with u & experience is superb good serice & good feedback all your words is true i give u 10/10 Must visit
It was great for me as the package arranged by shoes on loose and they cooperation was admirable and excellent
I was initially a bit hesitant while booking the package with Shoes on Loose. However, i have made up my mind and booked the package with them. The shoes and loose executives were very supportive and helped in all ways to customize the package according to my needs at a very competitive price. The overall experience with Shoes and Loose and the entire packaging is awesome...... Thanks for the memorable trip.... All the best
Jayantilal Maru Vipul Savla
Best services provided very much satisfied
It was indeed a very good experience.
The Club -Munnar was not good with the services and he also miscalculated Rs.100 extra for food while checking out. The food was not good and the Menu was Handwritten and 1 chicken dish. no other options. Periyar Meadows - Thekkady and House Boat Alleppey was Awesome.
Improve hotel service
Suggested excellent properties. Just a bit disappointed with the world backwaters maybe because all other properties where so good.(suggest you to maybe not give that property for 4-5star customers)
Thank you Ms. Tanya for making our tour fabulous and fantastic. Thank you once again for everything.