Stay relaxed and distant from the hustle bustle of your daily life as you indulge in the utmost luxury of Sun Aqua Vilu Reef. You will undoubtedly fall in love with the exemplary beauty and hospitality of this high-end property. Imagine sitting in the lap of luxury- whether it’s overlooking your own private pool, shimmering lagoons, the beach, or the oceans that guarantee you the epic views every day. Take part in the thrilling water sports and scuba diving activities and discover an entirely new world. Whatever you choose to do on your vacation to the Maldives, make the most of it on our 4 Nights/ 5 Days Maldives tour package and stay in this five-star property of the Sun Siyam group and create memories for the lifetime.
date_range 4 Nights / 5 Days
Day 1: Welcome to Maldives
Welcome To Maldives! Arrive at Maldives International airport from where you'll be transferred by Domestic Flight + Speed boat (you can also opt for Sea Plane) to Sun Aqua Vilu Reef - A 5 Star Boutique Property
With the promise of an incomparable holiday in the tropics, Sun Aqua Vilu Reef one of the best Maldives resorts offers blissful accommodation for the discerning traveller to the Maldives. Bask under the healing sunshine and soak up the alluring sights and sounds of a truly enchanting island in the tropics. Settle into a holiday full of breathtaking experiences that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 2: Explore the Island
Today you have the entire day at leisure. Explore the Island at your own.
SAVR offers unrestricted access to the immaculate beaches encircling the island, several excursions are offered to the guest (One of 2 mentioned below is included), Morning fishing is among the most preferred forms of unravelling the mysteries in the Maldives. Such excursions can be scheduled upon request.
Sunset Dolphin Photo Cruise (Most popular excursion)
Take spectacular sunset photos with your own camera from a Dhoni while sipping a refreshing mocktail and watch the sun sink into the sea in the horizon - Reach the channel where the Dolphin crosses over - evening tour - Click some memorable pictures and clap to get them closer -
Your visit to SAVR is not complete without trying your hand at the local pass time activity- fishing. This is definitely a night to remember full of scenes and memories. Bait your hook, drop your line direct from a ‘Dhoni’ to the reef edge & hope for a nibble as you watch the spectacular colours of sunset & ocean waves lap the surrounding islands. The fish caught by you could be prepared to your liking for dinner the next day.
Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 3: A Day Suggested for Water Activities
In this Tour Package you can enjoy various water sports activities like Windsurfing, Kayaking / Canoeing and other non motorized water sports activity are included which can be enjoyed
Try out Maldives water sports activities while enjoying a stay at a featured hotel in the region such as ours that gives guests the option of choosing from an array of adventurous water sport activities.
Snorkeling (Equipment Already Included) - if you want a guided safari you can opt for the same by paying for the guide - The House reef in SAVR is something you will want to come back for!
Dive through deep blue water and explore the unseen world under sea - You can head to a nearby diving site - A diving experience in Maldives is something which everyone cherishes for - Ask SOL rep for a special deal!
Paddle Boat (You need to know how to do it)
Enjoy the ultimate paddling experience in the sparkling sea waves.
Windsurfing (You need to know how to do it)
Unwind in the smooth breeze while Windsurfing in Maldives.
Day 4: A relaxed day in the water villa (Reef Villa)
Today you can go to experience Scuba Dive - Ask the dive center to set up an Early morning (11 to 12 noon) slot dive experience - which you can do on your own and if you like it post that you can head for a island dive which would be chargeable.
Whether you’ve dived all over the world or are being fitted for your first mask, our SSI and PADI-certified dive centre and multilingual master divers offer a full array of courses. We also offer group or private excursions to a number of sites around the atoll, each with its own unique discoveries. Day or night, open water or sheltered reef, choose your own diving adventure and discover some of the best diving spots in the Maldives.
Day 5: Back To Home
Post breakfast you have time to relax and spend some quality time at the resort - Check out by 11 and head to the Jetty to catch the sea plane to Male - Where you will dropped at the international airport to check in and head back to India
Do share some pics with our social media team who will create a video souvenir for the trip and only with your permission we will post it!
- Meal Plan - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner and Drinks
- Airport Transfer Arrival - Airport transfers by Domestic Flight + Speed boat
- Departure - Airport transfers by Domestic Flight + Speed boat
- Compliments - Welcome refreshments on arrival.
- Room Type - 2 nights Beach Villa and 2 Night Reef Villa (Over the water)
- Accommodation on double sharing basis
- All Inclusive package
- Airport Transfers
- Meet and greet at Male airport and assistance with transfer and Domestic flights.
- Special welcome: refreshing towels and homemade welcome drink served upon arrival to resort.
- Free Wi-Fi in main public areas and in all the villas.
- Access to recreation and fitness centers (including indoor and outdoor activities such as Tennis, badminton, pool & billiards table Chess, darts and other table games)
- Regular evening entertainments are scheduled for guests to enjoy.
- Breakfast available.
- Unlimited alcoholic & nonalcoholic drinks served through out the day
- Soft drinks: coke, diet coke, fanta orange, sprite, ginger ale, tonic water, bitter lemon, soda water & Iced tea.
- Fruit juices (canned & packaged).
- Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, Latte and macchiato (freshly brewed).
- Table wine: White, Red & Rose.
- Spirits: Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whiskey, Tequila & Brandy.
- Selection of cocktails & mocktails.
- Daily Non-Motorized Water Sports on selected activities: kayak, paddle board, wind surfing,).
Terms and conditions apply. Guided activities will be charged accordingly.
- One Excursion Tour (as per the choice) with other hotel guests
Honeymoon Celebration Entitlement-
o Fruit basket upon arrival
o A bottle of wine upon arrival in the villa
o Complimentary in-villa breakfast for the couple once during the stay
o Special dinner for the couple at our a la carte restaurant (once during the stay)
o USD 50 Spa credit per couple
o Special evening Turn-down service with bed decoration on arrival night
o Celebratory Cake
Book Before 31st March and Get Free personalized Snorkelling Kit or GOPRO Camera for Use .
**Package Valid till 30 Sep 2019
Including All Taxes and Service charges.
- Medical expenses
- Any kind of insurance
- Meals other than those specified (if any) - Ordering from Ala Carte Menu
- Drinks which are not covered in the all inclusive Entitlement
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any kind of recreational activity not mentioned in Cost Includes.
- Personal tips, gratuities, laundry, telephone, optional excursions, other items of a personal nature, etc.
- Any Change is plan or loss of property or life due to conditions unforeseen like Political Disturbance, roadblocks, etc.
The whole trip was arranged so well and our journey was hassle free right from the first point to the very last !!
This was the first time inwas booking through shoes on loose so was little worried on how my trip would be. But now since the trip is over I can very well say that trip awesome...everything was in line with what I was committed...
The Support and the overall experience with shoesonloose was super, Glad to highlight- Pooja Gaur had provided the best ever experience while managing our queries and helping us get the best deal and making our honeymoon a wonderful experience, a memorable one though. Big thanks and great appreciation for her. Believe you should hire staff like her. Great kudos to Shoesonloose team.