Luxury villas standing over turquoise waters, white sandy beaches leading to beautiful sea views, and traditional architecture meeting modern flair; that's what Finolhu Baa Atoll is all about. Stay at this little chunk of paradise where life slows down, and you can forget the outside world. Just hold a hand of your love, relax in the lap of luxury and gaze at the blues in front of your eyes. Also, you can choose from multiple dining venues and lounges at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives to have your perfect candlelight dinner. Moreover, the resort has a variety of activities and facilities on the island to keep you active or quiet, as you want - the time is all yours. With our 4nights/ 5days Maldives Tour Package spice up your relationship to a whole new level.
date_range 4 Nights / 5 Days
Day 1: Welcome to Maldives
Welcome To Maldives! From the Maldives International airport speed boat transfer will be ready to reach the Finolhu - Your Beach Club Haven, Where timeless chic meets unchanging beauty. A stylish and eclectic
retreat with a buzzy bon-vivant vibe, Finolhu, is a refreshing, retro-inspired burst of fun for the region, bringing toes-in-the-sand relaxation to fun-loving beach-erati alongside the best DJs, live acts and most fabulously chic parties in the Maldives. Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 2: Explore the Island
Today you have the entire day at leisure so explore and enjoy the resort activities on your own.
Enjoy cool activities and immersive experiences on, above and below the surface of Finolhus magical
lagoon. Finolhu is one of the best surf resorts in the Maldives. Discover whats under the surface with a
scuba diving excursion, or take a ride on X Jet Blades. Dive into fun.
Day 3: A day suggested for water activities
In this Tour Package you can enjoy various water sports activities at an additional cost.
Experience exciting and thrilling Maldives water sports activities during your stay.Feel the joy of splashing around, and even get a little competitive playing Maldives water sports.
Diving and snorkelling will amaze anyone as the clear waters of the Maldives are rich with sea life. Be sure to check out the swimwear and accessories for Maldives water sports at Edition. Take advantage of the Shutterfish Photography Studio to capture your water sports moments.
After a long day of water activities, delight your taste buds with a seafood extravaganza. Special spreads of seafood are available every Tuesday.
Day 4: A Relax Day at Maldives
Relax and be pampered on chandelier-lit divans in one of 10 pastel-coloured treatment huts, each celebrating an iconic diva of the 60s and 70s. Find your groove with rejuvenating and reviving treatments. Prepare to be fabulous with skin and beauty treatments, massages, hair care and a range of other treatments.
The Cove Club is made even more awesome by a nearby fitness centre, movement pavilion and outdoor gym. The island’s natural environment is the inspiration for super fitness activities from beach workouts, volleyball, paddle boarding to yoga and kickboxing.
Day 5: Back to Home
Post breakfast transfer to the Male Airport with happy memories of tour.
- Room Type - 2 Nights in Beach Villa + 2 Nights in Ocean Pool Villa
- Meal Plan - All Inclusive, Breakfast, Dinner and Lunch
- Beverages (Alcoholic & Non – Alcoholic) are included in all the meal supplements
- Airport transfers by Domestic Flight + Speed Boat / Sea Plane
- Compliments - Welcome refreshments on arrival.
- Included Domestic/Seaplane Transfers!!
Honeymoon Clients benefit -
* FINOLHU BUBBLY, a beautiful non vintage Champagne to welcome you to your honeymoon destination.
* LOVE POTION NO. 9 A romantic bath set up in your villa.
* "JUST HITCHED" CAKE A beautiful honeymoon cake.
* LOVE ME TENDER Romantic dinner.
* SHAKEN NOT STIRRED A fun cocktail making class.
* ATOLL EXPRESS A sunset cruise around Baa Atoll.
(Proof of marriage must be presented on or before arrival. Wedding must have been within the last 6
months prior to arrival to avail offer.)
Inclusive of all applicable taxes.
***** This offer is Valid for Check-in before 30th November 2018.
- Any Airfare entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, Political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
A K Venugopal
The whole trip was arranged so well and our journey was hassle free right from the first point to the very last !!