Experience the love of Mother Nature staying in the Hotel Forest heaven in Munnar as it offers a fantastic view of green carpeted surroundings and it pampers you with the waterfall vista with private access right behind the hotel. Not just Munnar but the Periyar National Park in Thekkady will be one of the many reasons why you’ll agree that Kerala is called God’s Own country. Transfers services are outstanding, and the credit solely won’t go to the car provided but the polite local drivers who can communicate in English and Hindi both pretty efficiently. This 3N/4D Kerala Tour Package is ideally curated for the friends by the travel experts who have in-depth knowledge about the destinations.
date_range 3 Nights / 4 Days
Day 1: Arrive at Cochin and head to Munnar (4 – 5 hrs. Journey)
Arrive at Cochin airport in the morning from where we’ll start our journey to Munnar – a beautiful hill station situated 1800 mtr above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (Anamudi - 2695 mtr). Enroute we’ll visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls and Tea Plantations.
On arrival at Munnar, check in at the hotel. After some leisure, we’ll head to visit the Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious) - the mountain goat of South India followed by Tea Museum. Return to hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 2: MUNNAR - THEKKADY
After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Thekkady. Upon arrival there, check into the hotel and have lunch (personal expense). In the afternoon, proceed for a boat cruise at
Periyar Lake in Thekkady( Direct payment), which is synonymous with wildlife and nature treks. Later in the evening, visit the theatre (non-air-conditioned) to have a first-hand experience of arts and crafts through the traditional Kalari Show. After that, you can either shop in the local
market or opt for an elephant ride (on direct payment basis) in the evening. Return to the hotel in the evening.
Day 3: THEKKADY - ALLEPPEY
Check-out the hotel after breakfast and we’ll continue towards Alleppey. Reach Alleppey in the
afternoon and check-in at the Hotel/resort. Enjoy the boating backwater by self and have your
breakfast in the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel/resort.
Day 4: ALLEPPEY - COCHIN DROP
After Breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive towards Ernakulam Railway Station/Cochin Airport to board the flight.
- Meal Plan for Hotel : Breakfast
- Airport/ Railway Station Transfers
- Parking/Toll/ Driver Bata/ Fuel cost
- Transfer Cab
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Other Inclusions (Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Hotels accommodation on 01 dbl room basis.
- Meals: CPAI
- Transfers and sightseeing in an A/C Indigo / Similar as per the itinerary.
- Both way transfer from Airport/Railway Station to hotel with same vehicle.
- All Hotel Tax
- CP Means: CPAI (Continental Plan) – room with breakfast only
- Toll Tax, Parking, driver Bata, night charge and tax.
- Any F & B other than those served with specified meals
- Entry fee to monuments, museums, forts, parks, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any personal Activities (like boating, elephant ride & Jeep safari)
- Personal expenses, tips, gratuities, etc.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, Political closures, technical faults etc.
- Only non AC rooms are provided in Munnar and Thekkady as they are hill Stations.
- Any other service/s not specified under the section, “Cost Includes”.
Had an awesome time in Kerala with my family thanks to SOL :) The hotels at all the locations were great and the itinerary was very well planned. Thanks for the memories of a lifetime :)
Very good trip overall,. I faced no issues anywhere , either with bookings or cab and cab driver ( highly professional, will bring repeat business).....I just wish hotel rooms were slightly of higher quality!!!! Overall superb arrangements
My 1st trip with u & experience is superb good serice & good feedback all your words is true i give u 10/10 Must visit
It was great for me as the package arranged by shoes on loose and they cooperation was admirable and excellent
I was initially a bit hesitant while booking the package with Shoes on Loose. However, i have made up my mind and booked the package with them. The shoes and loose executives were very supportive and helped in all ways to customize the package according to my needs at a very competitive price. The overall experience with Shoes and Loose and the entire packaging is awesome...... Thanks for the memorable trip.... All the best
Jayantilal Maru Vipul Savla
Best services provided very much satisfied
It was indeed a very good experience.
The Club -Munnar was not good with the services and he also miscalculated Rs.100 extra for food while checking out. The food was not good and the Menu was Handwritten and 1 chicken dish. no other options. Periyar Meadows - Thekkady and House Boat Alleppey was Awesome.
Improve hotel service
Suggested excellent properties. Just a bit disappointed with the world backwaters maybe because all other properties where so good.(suggest you to maybe not give that property for 4-5star customers)
Thank you Ms. Tanya for making our tour fabulous and fantastic. Thank you once again for everything.